HealthWellnessMultivitaminsGarden of Life
My Kind Organic Vegan Women's 55+ Multivitamin Tablets - 30ct

Garden of Life My Kind Organic Vegan Women's 55+ Multivitamin Tablets - 30ct

by Garden of Life

Here's a whole food multi from real, nutritious foods that's Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and is specifically formulated for the needs of women 55+-mykindOrganics Women's 55+ Multi. Made from over 30 powdered organic fruits, vegetables and herbs,mykindOrganics Women's Multi 55+ is brimming with 18 vitamins and minerals. It also offers organic black cohosh, organic tomato, organic turmeric, plus iodine and selenium. Women's Multi 55+ also provides 200% of the Daily Value (DV) of vitamin B-12 in methylcobalamin form-a highly absorbable, active, natural form of B-12, like the B-12 in the body. Women's Multi 55+ also delivers vegan D3 from lichen, and Women's 55+ is made from real organic whole food, including lemons, annatto, amla berry, holy basil and many more-providing perfect support for women 55+-all in just one organic tablet daily.

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Suggested Age: 50 Years and Up

Multivitamin type: Women's vitamin

Package Quantity: 30

Product Form: Tablet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden of Life My Kind Organic Vegan Women's 55+ Multivitamin Tablets - 30ct!
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
I used to take separate vitamins for everything but lately I’ve shifted towards multivitamins. I love these & recommend these to anyone who wants to assist in helping their bodies remain healthy :)
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
I like everything this brand has to offer with vitamins. They are very effective and you can actually feel the difference in your life after taking these
Jessie C.
Bakersfield, CA
I like them and purchased them for like 3 months only because I think they are expensive for me!
Melissa B.
I am only docking a star because Garden of Life is a bit expensive in my opinion but worth the investment. I actually prefer these whole food vitamins over Alive!. I feel like absorb more nutrients the way this is formulated. I would definitely purchase again but only on sale for a good discount.
Victoriya L.
New Castle , DE
I take these multivitamins to my mom. She really likes them. After taking a course of these multivitamins, her health condition improves, vigor and good mood appear.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
I actually used the formula for women under 50 yo, there wasn’t an option to review that one on here. I really liked these! Didn’t make my stomach upset and helped me to feel more energized throughout the day.
Ana F.
Bethlehem
Purchased at: CVS
Le compre esto a mi tia. A ella mo le gustan las pastillas, pero estas en particular le gustaron mucho, es vegan, buen precio.
Whitney  S.
Highland Vlg, TX
I like this multi vitamin because of the natural ingredients and great quality. I have trust in the vitamins delivering quality care for my health.
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
I like the fact that these are organic and vegan but they honestly are a little too sweet and I hate having to take 4 of them for their complete fulfillment.
Mariah B.
New Prague, MN
I love that this project is made with natural ingredients that I can feel good about with no added colors or fillers. I trust this brand it would always use their products if necessary.

Looking for your answer?