HealthWellnessMultivitaminsGarden of Life

by Garden of Life

In developing vitamin code 50 and wiser women’s formula, garden of life paid special attention to the complexities of a woman’s body in this changing stage of life. Providing select nutrients to support breast health with added vitamins D and E, bone strength with vitamins A, C, D, calcium, magnesium and zinc, and cardiovascular support by adding vitamin b complex and vitamins C and E, vitamin code 50 and wiser women’s formulation delivers the appropriate nutrients to support these key health areas.

MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT - Specially formulated multivitamin for women made from nutritious and organic whole foods; MULTIVITAMIN WITH PROBIOTICS - Vitamin Code 50 and Wiser includes live probiotics and enzymes for the optimal digestion of our whole food ingredients; SUPPLEMENT FOR WOMEN - This women's multivitamin includes vitamins D and E for breast support, vitamins A, C, D, calcium, magnesium and zinc for bone support, and b complex, C and E for heart health; FOR MATURING WOMEN - A synergistic blend of vitamins and minerals for breast health, bone strength, heart health, blood pressure, digestive support and memory & concentration; RAW MULTIVITAMIN - Vegetarian, gluten free, non-GMO verified whole food multivitamin with NO binders or fillers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden of Life Multivitamin for Women - Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women's Raw Whole Food Vitamin Supplement with Probiotics, Vegetarian, 120 Capsules [Women Over 50]!
Mallory M.
I’ve used the regular version, not 50+. These are great, no stomachache and they made from real food and not chemicals. I love this company and how they source their ingredients. Affordable and reliable.
april W.
Queens
Pretty good! I am on bc and while I was on it I didn’t see any difference. But when I stopped I saw results!!
Holly G.
Phoenix, AZ
Ive been using Garden of Life products and multi-vitamins for many years. In the beginning I felt they were very pricy, but also very effective. I immediately felt an improvement to my mood, gut health, sleep and overall wellness. Over time the company became a raging success and was sold off to another company and from my research lost a significant amount of its efficacy in using lower priced, not as condensed ingredients. While I still use the product, I find myself remembering what it once was and always wondering if this is the demise of every pure health driven company, to just become loved and then sold off to the big companies who leverage their reputation while changing the effectiveness of the products. Garden Of Life Primal Defense® ULTRA Probiotic Formula Garden Of Life Primal Defense® ULTRA Probiotic Formula
María  F.
Since I have been taking it I have felt more energetic and spirited than before, I will continue taking it anyway later!
Suzanne R.
Setauket, NY
I have autoimmune issues and these vitamins do not flare me up but work very well for me!
Maddie  I.
Kennesaw, GA
like that these nutrients come from food, which I imagine makes it a more bioavailable source. They don’t upset my stomach and I feel like my body absorbs all the nutrients. The only drawback is the price, these are definitely pricey. I buy them at Whole Foods when they have their supplements sale.
Nae B.
I love these multivitamins. They are some of the best on the market. There is no fillers or extra crap in them and they contain the authentic form of methyl-folate.
Marina  W.
Olney, MD
Best vitamins brand ! I even used them during pregnancy prenatal ones ! Highly recommend everything this brand
Margie S.
Marlton, NJ
End your search now. After trying myriad of brands, I finally found one that works. it does bother my stomach and is easy to take. All of the good stuff, none of the bad.
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
effective, vegan, doesn't taste like junk, safe ingredients but the pricer is awful .. like seriously come on. I know health is important.. it's why we shell out a near mortgage payment for good quality organic food but this is ridiculous

Looking for your answer?