Garden of Life KIND Organics Women's Once Daily Multi, Vegan Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by Vera C.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement Kind To Your Body. Kind To Our World. Promotes Energy, Metabolism, Blood Heart Health* 1 Promotes Radiant Skin Nails* 3 Made from Real Food - Over 30 Fruits, Vegetables Herbs 4 Naturally Gluten Free Finally, a Whole Food Multivitamin that s certified organic, non-GMO verified, from real, honest, nutritious foods. Certified Organic: Free from toxic pesticides and fertilizers. Non-GMO Verified: Independent, third party verification. Sustainability: Renewable energy, recycled packaging materials, vegetable inks, forest friendly paper. Does not contain: Magnesium stearate, Stearic acid, Titanium dioxide, Carnauba wax, Talc, Artificial flavorings, Sweeteners, Coatings, Preservatives and Corn-derived ingredients. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Allison H.
Allison H.
These are my favorite multivitamin. They taste great for the moment before you take it. Makes my daily dose of vitamins a little more special. It's more expensive than other brands but it's quality. The value is inside the nutritional label. Bonus it's a vegetarian tablet. Go get some!
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Oh how I love these I felt so much better after taking these they are an amazing brand and product and to know you aren't taking in chemicals and that it is all fruits and veggies!
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
San Jose
I love these vitamins! They're vegan, gluten free, and are organic. The vitamins they provide are extensive, and this was highly recommended to me by a very knowledgeable woman who owns a health foods store. I would recommend to all the women in my life.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
The best multivitamin I have ever taken! I purchased from my local health food store. I have more energy, my hair and nails look amazing. I can not stress enough how great this product is.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've taken this whole food vitamin for years now. It's easy to digest without giving me an upset stomach, even if I don't take it with food. I feel like it gives me energy all day and I notice a big difference when I don't take them.
Vera C.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I take these vitamins daily and like them.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Fairfax, VA
It’s a fairly large pill. It is an organic and vegan multivitamin. This would be great to take every day.