Garden of Life KIND Organics Women's Once Daily Multi, Vegan Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by Vera C.

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement Kind To Your Body. Kind To Our World. Promotes Energy, Metabolism, Blood Heart Health* 1 Promotes Radiant Skin Nails* 3 Made from Real Food - Over 30 Fruits, Vegetables Herbs 4 Naturally Gluten Free Finally, a Whole Food Multivitamin that s certified organic, non-GMO verified, from real, honest, nutritious foods. Certified Organic: Free from toxic pesticides and fertilizers. Non-GMO Verified: Independent, third party verification. Sustainability: Renewable energy, recycled packaging materials, vegetable inks, forest friendly paper. Does not contain: Magnesium stearate, Stearic acid, Titanium dioxide, Carnauba wax, Talc, Artificial flavorings, Sweeteners, Coatings, Preservatives and Corn-derived ingredients. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Vanessa R.
I had switched from using another multivitamin tablet to this brand when I discovered that the other tablets had gelatin in them when they were not even gel capsules. I’m glad I found this brand because now I know every ingredient that is used for the tablet and what I am putting in my body.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love these vitamins! They're vegan, gluten free, and are organic. The vitamins they provide are extensive, and this was highly recommended to me by a very knowledgeable woman who owns a health foods store. I would recommend to all the women in my life.
Paige N.
York, PA
These are my favorite vitamins. They are organic (which is huge for me) as well as vegan. I think they are a bit pricey, but the price is higher due to the higher quality. They taste a bit weird, but overall they make my body feel great and provide me with all the needed nutrients with minimal fillers in the product.
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
The best multivitamin I have ever taken! I purchased from my local health food store. I have more energy, my hair and nails look amazing. I can not stress enough how great this product is.
Allison H.
These are my favorite multivitamin. They taste great for the moment before you take it. Makes my daily dose of vitamins a little more special. It's more expensive than other brands but it's quality. The value is inside the nutritional label. Bonus it's a vegetarian tablet. Go get some!
Erika C.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've taken this whole food vitamin for years now. It's easy to digest without giving me an upset stomach, even if I don't take it with food. I feel like it gives me energy all day and I notice a big difference when I don't take them.
Kayelyn p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oh how I love these I felt so much better after taking these they are an amazing brand and product and to know you aren't taking in chemicals and that it is all fruits and veggies!
Gabrielle m.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this multi vitamin! It is plant based so it won’t leave you feeling nauseous if you haven’t eaten prior to taking it.
Anna H.
Fairfax, VA
It’s a fairly large pill. It is an organic and vegan multivitamin. This would be great to take every day.
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
My go to vegan multivitamin. Good price. Taste is eh but worth it. Easy to find. My go to.