BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Time is short, pressure is on and you need to stay healthy. We created a formula with at least 100% of the recommended daily amounts of 15 vitamins and minerals to promote focus and energy in one easy-to-swallow organic tablet. Made from Real, Honest, Nutritious FoodsA few years ago, we began our relationship with an innovator who holds multiple international patents for this novel process of harvesting vitamins from organic fruits and herbs. His research meant that we could now offer a rich concentration of nutrients that came from real, honest, nutritious food! Each Kind Organics multivitamin formula is made from real food - over 30 fruits, vegetables and herbs - making them rich in powerful plant-derived phytochemicals and cofactors such as antioxidants, carotenoids, flavanols, isoflavones, catechins, anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamins and trace minerals. All of this goodness is wrapped up using Garden of Life's patent-pending Clean Tablet Technology™. see more...

• My doctor prescribed a whole food multivitamin for me to ...1 Answers
Garden of Life Kind Organics Men's Once Daily
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Garden of Life Kind Organics Men's Once Daily!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
My doctor prescribed a whole food multivitamin for me to take every day. I've been wondering what are the differences between Garden of Life mykind Organics Men's Once Daily and Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW One for Men? Are there any advantages of one over the other?

back