Garden Of Life Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw 100% Organic Young Wheat Grass Juice Powder

BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Perfect Food® RAW Wheat Grass Juice-High Potency, Instant Green EnergyOur CERTIFIED ORGANIC, Non-GMO, RAW Wheat Grass Juice is one of the most nutritionally dense greens on earth, power-packed with naturally occurring nutrients including chlorophyll, beta carotene, vitamin C, B vitamins, amino acids, magnesium, potassium, manganese and betaine. Juicing our greens super-concentrates them. One serving of Perfect Food RAW Wheat Grass Juice instantly delivers as much natural, wholesome green food energy as 13 one ounce wheat grass shots at a juice bar. Perfect Food RAW Puts the GREEN in Greens - More Chlorophyll in Every ServingOur CERTIFIED ORGANIC Greens are sustainably grown by our family farmers here in the USA. We harvest before the grain buds (to prevent gluten from forming) and then juice at the farm immediately after harvest. Our juice is gently low-temperature dried and powdered onsite locking in its nutritionally dense, organic goodness. The end result is highly bioavailable and many times more concentrated in nutrients, including Chlorophyll, than whole leaf grass powders, putting the GREEN IN YOUR GREENS! see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a sucker for wheatgrass. I know. Weird. While it doesn't taste 100% like fresh, it's super close! I like adding it to smoothies or mixing it in water in the morning.
k h.
I whole heartedly believe in this product. I add to my orange juice and feel better almost immediately. Great hangover cure and great for overall body wellness. Go green!
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Great for detoxing. Helps clear skin, boosts energy and aids in weight loss. Can be taken alone as a shot or added to smoothies.
Alisha M.
A shot of Wheat Grass in the morning is proven to be really good for you. It is a master cleanse and it is an organic product.
Veronica V.
Perfect for added energy. It also cleared my face and gave me a wonderful glow. No more greasy skin :)
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Awesome! I love putting this in my green smoothie it's a great vitamin boost!
Justine V.
Wellness Guru Expert
How often do you have to drink this to feel the beneficial effects?
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
What is this used for
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
Oooh is it any good?
Joanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you taste it when it's in a smoothie?