BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Made from real, nutritious food - not lanolin, (cholesterol stripped from sheep's wool) Kind Organics Vegan D3 is Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and is free of any synthetic binders or fillers - delicious vanilla spray! Made from Real, Honest, Nutritious FoodsA few years ago, we began our relationship with an innovator who holds multiple international patents for this novel process of harvesting vitamins from organic fruits and herbs. His research meant that we could now offer a rich concentration of nutrients that came from real, honest, nutritious food! Each Kind Organics multivitamin formula is made from real food - over 30 fruits, vegetables and herbs - making them rich in powerful plant-derived phytochemicals and cofactors such as antioxidants, carotenoids, flavanols, isoflavones, catechins, anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamins and trace minerals. All of this goodness is wrapped up using Garden of Life's patent-pending Clean Tablet Technology™. see more...

• Does this taste as good as the B12 spray?1 Answers
Limber N.
Austin
I love this product, and I think the taste is actually pretty good. I always spray towards the back of my throat, and it goes down smooth. Best to also take their B-12. My majority of us are deficient in both B-12 and D.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased the D3 spray after noticing a lack of energy. It tasted awful, but what vitamins don't and the taste doesn't last long. I only was able to use a handful of times before noticing mold on the cap, but GOL sent me a new one right away after an email. It's a fine product, hoping to continue to use since vegan D3 supplements can be hard to come by and I much prefer the spray over viewable vitamins or capsules.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
This doesn't taste amazing, it's kind of an oil, but I just spray it in the back of my throats right before the b and c vitamins and it's fine. I love that I don't have to take a pill so I don't mind the less than delicious taste... it's not terrible though, just not yummy
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
My son and I use this everyday! It's super easy because I can just spray it in his mouth and go! The taste isn't too great but it definitely is great for parents on the go! I will definitely keep using this!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just bought this the other day at Whole Foods since I live in MN where we only get good sunshine 4 months of the year. Wow - it actually tastes like vanilla! So delicious. Great way to get the vitamin D you need all year round! I really trust the Garden of Life brand and their commitment to excellence!
Audrey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So tasty you look forward to taking it daily. It is a spray. You spray 1 squirt in your mouth daily. Tastes like vanilla. Lasts about 2-3 months used daily. Doesn't have an aftertaste or make your stomach upset or reflux like it can feel after taking a pill form
I've bought it more than once, it's my go to brand.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Does this taste as good as the B12 spray?

back