Garden Of Life Garden of Life Kind Organics Organic B-12

by Garden of Life

Choose Kind Organics B-12, a whole food vitamin B-12 that's Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and contains absolutely no synthetic binders or fillers - delicious raspberry spray! Made from Real, Honest, Nutritious FoodsA few years ago, we began our relationship with an innovator who holds multiple international patents for this novel process of harvesting vitamins from organic fruits and herbs. His research meant that we could now offer a rich concentration of nutrients that came from real, honest, nutritious food! Each Kind Organics multivitamin formula is made from real food - over 30 fruits, vegetables and herbs - making them rich in powerful plant-derived phytochemicals and cofactors such as antioxidants, carotenoids, flavanols, isoflavones, catechins, anthocyanins, polyphenols, vitamins and trace minerals. All of this goodness is wrapped up using Garden of Life's patent-pending Clean Tablet Technology™.

Garden Of Life Garden of Life Kind Organics Organic B-12 lo pueden tomar los niños? Y si a partir de que edad?
Start your review of Garden Of Life Garden of Life Kind Organics Organic B-12!
Cameron, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Our family takes a vegan b-12 supplement — me, hubby, and even the kids. The kids get one spray per day, while we get two sprays per day. We skip days here and there because we don’t think it’s necessary to have 365 days. My husband nor myself are healthcare professionals, so we can’t give medical advice. We just do what makes our bodies feel good.
West Valley, UT
My diet is primarily plant based and so I was looking for a vitamin B that had methylcobalamin instead of the cyanocobalamin and this did. Plus it’s organic and made from whole food sources. You can’t go wrong with this brand.
michigan
Best tasting B12 option that is a staple in our refrigerator at home! Being vegan I like to increase my B12 consumption and this does the trick! Only improvements i would suggest is larger quantities for the prices!
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great way to take care of yourself! Vitamin B-12 protects your nerve cells so they can grow right way , also helps make red blood cells, which give oxygen to the tissues in your body.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This b-12 spray not only tastes good, it helps with energy and mood. I take a spray of it once a day and I notice a difference as opposed to when I don’t take it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this b-12 spray. It’s much better than those vitaminy tasting tablets. It has a nice raspberry flavor. Taste like kool-aid. One spray per day and that’s it. It’s also reasonably priced. It’s about 12ish dollars at most health food stores.
Grandview, MO
We love Garden of Life products in our house even though they are a bit pricey. Garden of life makes a number of supplements that are probably a better value for adults then this spray. However, this spray is the perfect option for people unable to swallow horse pill sized vitamins, or for children looking for a sweet tasting "treat". My wife and I both tasted this spray before giving it to our 2 year old son who was fighting a cold and we were pleasantly surprised at the yummy taste. There isn't a hint of vitaminy flavor at all! When your 2 year old is sick the last thing in the world you want to do is have to fight him to takes some medicine. We are very thankful that this Garden of Life vitamin spray actually provided us with a fun and enjoyable experience when our son would count "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" sprays and giggle. Definitely buying this again.
Springfield
I really like this product. It's a good dose and its adjustable because of the way it is administered. Sublingual spray it absorbs really well in the body. The flavor is mild and decent. Doesnt taste artificial which is a bonus. From food even better.
I personally didn't like the taste as much because I found it to be overpowering but its a decent and more convenient method of getting the daily amount of b12
This is a great tasting spray made from natural, organic, WHOLE FOODS. It is not a synthetic vitamin like 95% of the vitamins out there meaning I'm not eating CHEMICALS.. I've only been using it a few days and haven't noticed any difference in energy level yet - will update if I find that it's not serving it's purpose.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Jose , CA