BY GARDEN OF LIFE #15 in Cooking Oil

100% Organic Delicious Flavor. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. No GMOs. Vegetarian. Living Foods™ Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world.  An excellent cooking oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free form trans-fatty acids.  It contains medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long-chain saturated fatty acids.  Consumption of coconut.

• Does anyone else use this on their hair? I do and it's wonderful....19 Answers
  • Reciepes for hair treatment?9 Answers
  • Can you use this to grow out your lashes?7 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "This coconut oil works great for cooking and also as a serum for your hair to make it softer." in 6 reviews
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Other more...
This was okay I was expecting I don't know less of a greezy feel feel and more of a smooth feel but it was okay I didn't voicemail coconut it to me, but you have to be careful because when you go outside and put it on the liquid if its cold it will freeze up and make your hair hard, because I used it on my hair mostly
Jasmine M.
Use it everyday! Make sure the coconut oil you get for consuming is virgin, extra virgin, cold pressed or unrefined( like this one). It's good for cooking with because it has a high smoking point. I put it in my coffee in the morning and blend it for my version of 'bulletproof coffee'. Also use it to moisturize some extra dry patches and do hair masks
Angela T.
washington
I'm not gonna lie, coconut is pretty expensive compared to other oil, but coconut oil is very versatile; when it comes to cooking, eating it to higher your metabolism, assisting hair and eyelash growth. It's very great
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
I love coconut oil. It gives a lovely taste, and smell. I like that it isn't to greasy and it is a lot healthier than typical vegetable oil or crisco. I bought mine at Walmart and I was very pleased with this product.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I use coconut oil 24/7 I feel like, LOL.
I love it, Its so good for you, if I had to buy just one product to have on hand for everyday coconut oil would be my choice.
Its all natural for one thing, nothing else - no chemicals, With high antioxidant content it has the ability to prevent and protect against the formation of free radicals and other environmental aging factors.
It absorbs into the skin (wouldn't you want something safe then chemical inhibited? I know I do.
I try and keep stocked up on coconut oil. I use it on my body, I use it on my face, I use it something as a leave in conditioner for my long hair, I cook with it, I oil pull with it.
I do go between this and two other awesome brands, depends on price at the time etc.
This is one of the 3 and a very good oil.
Amy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was the first virgin coconut oil that I have bought and I love this in my coffee in the morning with organic grass-fed butter (no salt). I have begun to add it to foods, and I even used it on Valentines Day! I replaced vegetable oil to melt the chocolate morsels with this coconut substitute. I dipped all of my strawberries in the chocolate and let them set in the fridge. There was a slight hint of coconut that reminded me of the Mounds Candy. Love love love this product!
Beauty L.
I love coconut oil! I literally use it for everything. I have one jar in the bathroom for oil pulling(teeth), hair, an skin, then I have one jar in the kitchen. This is perfect for a cooking oil. Barely coat the pan to avoid the smell and plus a little is all you truly need. Coconut oil should be in every home.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Oh right, there's only one thing you need to know about this coconut oil: It works for EVERYTHING you can imagine in this moment (and more), and it's the best natural resource you can ever use. I use it as a hair mask, face moisturizer, skin lotion, and even for teeth whitening! I will definitely keep purchasing it! 100% recommended!
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my MVP (Most Valuable Product) I use it for a variety of reasons. Such as for my psoriasis to help my skin not be as dry, and I use it on my dog to condition his skin. There are so many uses for this amazing product and I make sure to always have this readily available at my house.
Kelly D.
I use this for cooking, I rub it in my hair, I use it for my dogs, on my skin, what can't you use this product for? It's amazing!! The versatility of coconut oil makes the price a bargain. Even my groomer uses it in her shop! I recommend it highly!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this on their hair? I do and it's wonderful. I use it as a mast about 1x a month. It makes my hair smooth and shiny!
Erika G.
What do you like to use coconut oil for?
Marissa G.
What kind of stuff can I use This for?
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
Reciepes for hair treatment?
Mayra P.