BY GARDEN OF LIFE #13 in Cooking Oil

100% Organic Delicious Flavor. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. No GMOs. Vegetarian. Living Foods™ Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world.  An excellent cooking oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free form trans-fatty acids.  It contains medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long-chain saturated fatty acids.  Consumption of coconut.

• Does anyone else use this on their hair? I do and it's wonderful....19 Answers
  • Reciepes for hair treatment?9 Answers
  • Can you use this to grow out your lashes?7 Answers
Garden of Life - Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • "This coconut oil works great for cooking and also as a serum for your hair to make it softer." in 6 reviews
  • "I literally use it for everything...hair, body, makeup remover, dry skin relief, and cooking of course." in 6 reviews
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Oh right, there's only one thing you need to know about this coconut oil: It works for EVERYTHING you can imagine in this moment (and more), and it's the best natural resource you can ever use. I use it as a hair mask, face moisturizer, skin lotion, and even for teeth whitening! I will definitely keep purchasing it! 100% recommended!
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
I love coconut oil! I literally use it for everything. I have one jar in the bathroom for oil pulling(teeth), hair, an skin, then I have one jar in the kitchen. This is perfect for a cooking oil. Barely coat the pan to avoid the smell and plus a little is all you truly need. Coconut oil should be in every home.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I use this for cooking, I rub it in my hair, I use it for my dogs, on my skin, what can't you use this product for? It's amazing!! The versatility of coconut oil makes the price a bargain. Even my groomer uses it in her shop! I recommend it highly!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
I use after shower on whole body. I use in my hair twice a week inverting my head and rub on scalp for five minutes hair grows about a 1/2 inch a week. I use in bath bombs, facial moisturizing. And cooking
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I love this brand. Some coconut oils have no flavor at all, not the case with this on. I love making dressings with this and using it in baking. A great product!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Shelbyville, TN
I recently purchased this a few weeks ago and I am obsessed. I put it on my hair, skin, on my daughters hair as well. It smells just like an almond joy, so good!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is great for oil pulling in the morning to clean your mouth and teeth. I still use fluoride toothpaste but I do this to whiten and help my enamel.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
I use this as a hair mask every two to three weeks, and it works way better than any specialty product I've found.
Anai M.
Anai M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love using this to remove my make up! I also love using it on my pancakes! They taste so yummy!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Use it everyday! Make sure the coconut oil you get for consuming is virgin, extra virgin, cold pressed or unrefined( like this one). It's good for cooking with because it has a high smoking point. I put it in my coffee in the morning and blend it for my version of 'bulletproof coffee'. Also use it to moisturize some extra dry patches and do hair masks
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does anyone else use this on their hair? I do and it's wonderful. I use it as a mast about 1x a month. It makes my hair smooth and shiny!
Erika G.
Erika G.
What do you like to use coconut oil for?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
What kind of stuff can I use This for?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
Reciepes for hair treatment?
Mayra P.