Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsGarden of Life
Dr Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules

by Garden of Life

Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU About Dr. Perlmutter: David Perlmutter, M.D., is an expert in the human microbiome, a board-certified neurologist, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, America’s brain-health expert and #1 New York Times best-selling author. Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women’s is a unique “just one capsule a day” Shelf-stable probiotic designed specifically to support a healthy microbiome and women’s specific health needs.† Dr. Perlmutter, M.D., created this unique formula exclusively for women. It has a high count of beneficial probiotics made from diverse probiotic strains, including L. reuteri and L. fermentum, that are resistant to stomach acid and bile, to support women’s digestive and immune system health.† Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Benefits Supports vaginal, digestive and immune system health† 50 billion CFU¹; 16 raw probiotic strains Has added L. reuteri and L. fermentum probiotics Requires no refrigeration Has Shelf-stable Potency Promise—50 billion live probiotic cultures, shipped in a desiccant-lined bottle to ensure your probiotics Arrive Alive and Stay Alive. Once Daily Women’s—a unique formula with a high probiotic count that is doctor-formulated especially for women and their needs.

I Recently have started these, any good reviews ?
How good is this product and did you have any side affects?
Start your review of Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules!
Kelli Q.
Mcallen, TX
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Kelli Q.
I’m so excited to have found these probiotics! I’ve been reading a lot lately about the connection between gut health and many other concerns (ex depression), and it’s recommended to take probiotics to maintain a healthy environment. This brand is half the cost of those I was taking, non-GMO certified, only one pill per day, and they also have ingredients targeted to other women’s health concerns. Win win!
Ari G.
Denver, CO
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Ari G.
I am a firm believer in taking probiotics every day. I have been using Garden of life for 3years and have tried other brands. I always come back to this brand because it performs!Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Kareen S.
Take it for for vaginal and gut support 1 pill in the morning on a empty stomach so effective
Nadia S.
Grandview, WA
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Nadia S.
Bueno la verdad es que no sentí en lo absoluto que me ayudara mucho y la verdad lo deje de tomar porque son pastillas muy grandes y vatayaba para poder tragar así que no me gusto eso por eso no las recomiendo.
Erika M.
Troy, MI
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Erika M.
This probiotics are great. Dairy, gluten, and soy free and are great to support digestive system. i would say the pills are huge and at first were hard to pass but you get used to them. I started taking them under my GI doc recommendation to improve digestive function and they have helped a lot. A little pricy at around 40 dlls but so worth it.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Ko S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Probiotics are important because so much of what we eat now is processed. I tried out this brand and there's a lot I like about it and little that I don't like. Pros: work pretty well, gluten dairy and soy free, felt like my digestive system was working better than without them, no need for refrigeratoration! Cons: expensive for only 30 pills. Most decent probiotics are pricey but you usually get more than 30.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Melissa B.
I have been using this probiotic for years and LOVE it! It is great for balancing the gut and keeping me regular 😜 I have used several other brands in the past that caused gas and bloating and for me, this is the only probiotic I have tried that doesn’t!
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Stella C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have really bad travelers stomach, so every time I know I will be traveling, I start taking these 2 weeks before my trip. It has helped significantly and I no longer experience any stomach issues when traveling!
Renuka C.
Landing, NJ
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Renuka C.
I recently started using this product for digestive health, I’m a fan of Garden of Life products and can highly recommend this for anyone with digestive issues, I’ve tried other products and this works best so far
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
Garden Of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Women's 50 Billion CFU Shelf-stable - 30 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Abigail A.
More than ever we want to be healthy and I discovered this product in amazon is affordable and high quality I bought for and my husband and we can say is great our digestion are better than ever!