suggested searches
Garden Of Life DetoxiFiber® Organic Detoxification Fiber Blend Unflavored - 10.6 oz (300g) Powder
Garden of Life

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I worked at one of the busiest gastro dr’s office for years and have tried several fibers and prescriptions. Also heard feedback from patients throughout my day. I want to start off by saying avoid prescriptions if possible. Eat healthier first! Secondly, my review on this product. This has quality ingredients that don’t hurt your stomach or get you addicted to their product. This doesn’t taste amazing (because unlike other companies they don’t add sugar or additives) but it’s not bad at all. Definitely easy to drink. I don’t take everyday but when I eat very unhealthy or drink a lot over the weekend I take this the next day. It helps me get back to normal within a couple hours. Doesn’t hurt my stomach at all or make me go urgently like most. I’ve been using for years and love this. I recommend to all my friends and family.

Product reviewed: Detoxifiber Organic Daily Fiber Powder

I LOVE this stuff!  Not only is there NO taste, but it digests easily without me feeling "gross".  It worked less than 12 hours later, and lasted a few days.  I wanted to start out slow, because I was scared I would get stuck at work with an emergency, but it was gentle and didn't give me any cramping.  I now take one scoop per day, mixed in with organic sugar free juice.  Easy peasy.

Product reviewed: Detoxifiber Organic Daily Fiber Powder

My antidepressant doesn't allow regularity in my life, and many fiber supplements I've tried give me cramps and do not work. I love this brand because it's natural and doesn't have a strong taste, and helps with my regularity!