BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Special Detoxification Fiber Blend. Vegetable Fiber from Pea & Flax. Fights Toxin Recirculation. Psyllium & Gluten Free Garden of Life® DetoxiFiber® is a whole food fiber blend that supports internal cleansing, and the first fiber supplement that actually impedes toxin recirculation.*  Toxins, including those excreted by the liver. are mainly removed from the body through the gastrointestinal tract.  Once inside the intestines, toxins are either eliminated or re-circulated into the body.  This "entero-hepatic recirculation" of toxins is a major obstacle to the body s complete removal of environmental. see more...

• Where can I buy this? Does it work well? And how much is it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia M.
Kenmore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this stuff!  Not only is there NO taste, but it digests easily without me feeling "gross".  It worked less than 12 hours later, and lasted a few days.  I wanted to start out slow, because I was scared I would get stuck at work with an emergency, but it was gentle and didn't give me any cramping.  I now take one scoop per day, mixed in with organic sugar free juice.  Easy peasy.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My antidepressant doesn't allow regularity in my life, and many fiber supplements I've tried give me cramps and do not work. I love this brand because it's natural and doesn't have a strong taste, and helps with my regularity!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
i think its a good health way to get ride of all the waste inside our body. For me i haven't had any pains or side affect usually some fibers give me so abdominal pain but not this brand i would recommend if your looking for a good depot for your system
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Where can I buy this? Does it work well? And how much is it?