BY GARDEN OF LIFE

Dietary Supplement. Special Detoxification Fiber Blend. Vegetable Fiber from Pea & Flax. Fights Toxin Recirculation. Psyllium & Gluten Free Garden of Life® DetoxiFiber® is a whole food fiber blend that supports internal cleansing, and the first fiber supplement that actually impedes toxin recirculation.*  Toxins, including those excreted by the liver. are mainly removed from the body through the gastrointestinal tract.  Once inside the intestines, toxins are either eliminated or re-circulated into the body.  This "entero-hepatic recirculation" of toxins is a major obstacle to the body s complete removal of environmental. see more...

• Where can I buy this? Does it work well? And how much is it?1 Answers
Alicia M.
Kenmore, NY
I LOVE this stuff!  Not only is there NO taste, but it digests easily without me feeling "gross".  It worked less than 12 hours later, and lasted a few days.  I wanted to start out slow, because I was scared I would get stuck at work with an emergency, but it was gentle and didn't give me any cramping.  I now take one scoop per day, mixed in with organic sugar free juice.  Easy peasy.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
My antidepressant doesn't allow regularity in my life, and many fiber supplements I've tried give me cramps and do not work. I love this brand because it's natural and doesn't have a strong taste, and helps with my regularity!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
i think its a good health way to get ride of all the waste inside our body. For me i haven't had any pains or side affect usually some fibers give me so abdominal pain but not this brand i would recommend if your looking for a good depot for your system
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Where can I buy this? Does it work well? And how much is it?