Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings

by Garden of Life

Collagen CBD Two great products in one. Our grass-fed Collagen CBD is an easy way to enjoy the benefits of Type I & III Bovine Collagen Peptides (20g) enhanced by our unique, THC free whole hemp extract (15mg). Collagen CBD Benefits Joints, mobility &

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Jenny V.
Got this free from @gardenoflife I love collagen powder. I drink it with my coffee everyday. Great ingredients plus whole hemp extract and probiotics. This is my first time to try with CBD. Taste okay. Worth a try!
Brittany A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this product! I mean you have nothing to lose by taking collagen w/CBD everyday! I add it to my smoothies and even my LiquidIV drinks (hydration drink). No complaints! It can get clumpy in my hydration drink but that makes complete sense, so just shake more! 🥤
Sehrish M.
Warrington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Sehrish M.
I just tried this for the first time because I feel very strongly about taking collagen I have only found one brand that actually works for me. But this products looked very promising. I always use unflavored ones in my coffee/tea and unfortunately I could taste it which I personally did not like. I also got an upset stomach after the fact. I will not be purchasing it. Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
6,163 reviews
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Sandra G.
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Sandra G.
I received this complimentary from Garden of Life!! I love the formula because it is a natural organic formula. It mixes easily and it has no aftertaste!! #fitnessgoals
Tamara R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Tamara R.
Garden Of Life Collagen CBD 14 Servings uploaded by Tamara R.
I got it for free through Facebook and I read some reviews saying it tastes like fish. So I was scared to try it but finally I did. I put it in my coffee like I usually do with my collagen powders and to me it tasted like perfume! I only put a half a scoop and it was still a strong perfume taste! I cannot get past the taste so I won't be using it again.
Alysa S.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this container for free as a trial from GoL. The CBD flavor is super strong and overpowering, even when putting this collagen in a smoothie. I wouldn’t buy again.
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have been regularly using Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides but decided to try out Garden of Life because it was a few bucks cheaper and included probiotics. Everything else looked to be identical. Sadly, this one isn't nearly as good. Vital Proteins literally melts on contact when I add it into my coffee and I would never know that it's there. Garden of Life's never fully dissolves no matter how much I stir it and has a weird smell to it. I'm going to keep using it because I hate being wasteful but I won't be repurchasing.

Looking for your answer?