BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Enjoy Garden Of Eatin Cantina Chips All Natural White Chips. Our Garden Of Eatin'™ White Corn Tortilla Chips Are A Staple Of Sorts Serving As The Base Recipe For Many Garden Of Eatin' Chips. So You Can Call Them "Base" - But Are They Basic? Anything But! These Cantina-Style White Chips Bring A Powerful "Crisp-Appeal" To Any Table - Bursting With The Most Authentic Corn Flavor. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Iuliia Z.
Jersey City , NJ
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
Ashley R.
columbus
This is my go to for chips in my household. Whether we use it with salsa, fresh hummus, or guacamole dip I love them!! They are delicious and I would highly recommend them for you and your family! You will not be disappointed
Debra U.
These are perfect tortilla chips because add a little salsa or dip and you've got a little party started already. These are great to have as a lunchtime snack or for get-togethers and they're not too salty.
Mary K.
Kettering, OH
Love these thin and crispy tortilla chips! Just the right level of saltiness and crunch. Great portion for the price. I love the all natural ingredients. I definitely recommend these tortilla chips for your next fiesta!
Laplacian L.
These chips are so good! I love that the brand uses high quality ingredients in their chips. I eat these all the time with avocado, salsa, hummus, or Greek dips. They are also good alone. These chip are salted, but I don't think they contain too much salt.
Alisa G.
McKee, KY
Really good, doesn't have all the junk, pretty much a guilt free snack. And since I usually eat an entire bag in one sitting, that's a really good thing.
Tara L.
Lincoln, DE
These tortilla chips are amazing overall. They are nice and thin, really crispy too! They are really great paired with some salsa or bean dip!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
The kinda chip that goes with everything. Good for bbqs, get together or just ashen you want to binge watch and eat Netflix
dana% L.
Santa ana
Tortilla chip mmm riquisima saben ricas y con una salsa botanera mmm me encanta mucholo recomiendo mucho mmm.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I love these chips because they havea great taste and chrunch. i use them with guacamole, salsas and nachos.