Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips Multi Grain Sea Salt

by Garden Of Eatin'

Garden of Eatin'® Multi Grain Sea Salt Tortilla Chips With Flax Seeds.
Made with 7 organic whole grains.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips Multi Grain Sea Salt!
Jill B.
Eugene
Yummy.  Wholesome.  Do good for myself. I like organic non-GMO. I can't say any more.  Use organic guac with it.
Ashley H.
Paris , KY
Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips Multi Grain Sea Salt uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips Multi Grain Sea Salt I am actually eating the grain free brand but cannot find grain free only multi grain. These are very taste, and only have 9 ingredients, can you believe it? They are wonderful by themselves and would be great with any type of dip or even with tacos!
April W.
Dacula, GA
Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips Multi Grain Sea Salt uploaded by April W.
To say these are good is an understatement. I can’t stop eating them, they’re THAT good! They are multigrain with flax seeds, so I feel like I’m getting a healthy boost eating them. #influensterawards2020
Nancy R.
1,071 reviews
Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips Multi Grain Sea Salt uploaded by Nancy R.
I try this ships because I received a free sample in the mail and honestly I like because isn't too salty and is organic. The samples was paleo friendly. Great snack for anytime.
Anna Z.
Florida
These are wayyyyy Better than Regular Tortilla Chips, Not only do I feel Happy Eating them but I totally regret Buying Salsa because these would be even more the BOMB! There Is always a Healthy Alternative and This would be one of them!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
I tried the Grain Free Garden of Eating Original Tortilla Chips with Citrus Infused Sea Salt. I didn't really like the flavor of this chip, maybe it was the cooking oil used. I tried it with cheese like nachos also, and it was still hard to eat.
Sophie B.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these chips!! The flavor is so good and they’re so filling. These are my go to!
Anna H.
Middletown, OH
These are great!!! I can’t say enough. Healthy, good for you, less fat, calories and sodium than the other brands. These are a little pricey but there is no price you can put on better health. I always want something crunchy and popcorn gets old. I’m so thankful I found these. They are so packed with flavor. You and your family will never know that these are better for you by the awesome flavor.
Kendra S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love the flavor and the crunch. Makes mme happy to know there are healthy ingreadants like flaxk seed. Only down side us the price for the amount of chips you get. I think it is worth it but my husband goes through 2 bags a week.
Mandie D.
Mesa
I really enjoy the taste and texture of Garden of Eatin products. I like the multi-grain flavor. It goes well with different flavor dips and salsas. My favorite part about eating Garden of Eatin foods, is I feel like I'm making a healthier choice, than eating traditional multigrain tortilla chips, or traditional plain tortilla chips of some other brand.

Looking for your answer?