BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Multi Grain Sea Salt Tortilla Chips With Flax Seeds.
Made with 7 organic whole grains.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
Nongmoproject.org. see more...

Anna Z.
Pensacola
These are wayyyyy Better than Regular Tortilla Chips, Not only do I feel Happy Eating them but I totally regret Buying Salsa because these would be even more the BOMB!

There Is always a Healthy Alternative and This would be one of them!
James W.
Portland
I have tried many tortilla chips in my day and almost none compare to the Garden of eatin' tortilla chips. They have a wonderful taste especially when you dip them in salsa. I also love the fact they are non GMO and use high quality ingredients compared to other brands
Rebekah S.
Dallas
My favorite tortilla chips in the whole world. They are healthy (just don’t eat the whole bag) they are perfect with guacamole and they usually are on sale at Kroger 2 for $4. They taste way healthier you can tell the difference.
Tess B.
This bag is my snack food staple. These chips pack crunch and have a great toasted flavor from grains. I love these paired with a non-traditional taco salad. Try these along side of a taco salad with roasted sweet potatoes, spinach, ground turkey, plain yogurt and garlic chili sauce.
Ariana C.
Bronx, NY
Yay to feeling like Im eating healthy while not totally eating too bad. Got these at my local Fairway supermarket, and the possibilities were endless. They taste like your Mexican restaurant chips, just a tad bit more healthy. The sea salt definitely gives it that extra flavor.
Shannon D.
These chips have a thick texture, and are nice and salty. I've bought a bag a week since I discovered them, and I feel like they are a healthier alternative to the regular tortilla chips that I used to eat.
tRAvion F.
Northridge
VERY TASTY!!! I dont remember if vegan but i'v tried these before & man their great!! I just dont know if they are healthy & are vegan!! I remember getting some online & one time at whole foods
Camilya M.
Memphis tn
I loveee these I always eat them when I make fresh guacamole and these are the only ones I like. I like them because they’re gluten free and they jus taste a lot better!
Robert O.
New Jersey
great tasting.  I prefer these to normal tortilla chips.  they are a bit healthier.  they have more taste than normal chips.  they aren't too expensive.
Katherine S.
Seattle
I really love finding multi-grain chips because he get a treat that's not horrible for you it taste great in the brand is really high quality but I really wish there was more in a bag