BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden Of Eatin'® Multi Grain Everything Tortilla Chips With Flax Seeds.
Poppy seed, onion & garlic.
Made with 7 organic whole grains.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org. see more...

Jenny C.
Great way to get those whole grains! These are good! I started buying these because they're so low in saturated fat. I eat these plain avocados and salsa but they're also good on their own.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Totally yummy and great ingredients. I wasn't sure about these but was totally surprised. The packaging sort of threw me off but well worth the price. The only problem I have is finding at my local supermarket. Would totally recommend.
Carly F.
Northville , MI
Such a yummy chip especially if you are looking for healthier option. These are my favorite to dip in salsa and also hummus. Great to have at parties! The bag almost always disappears quickly!! Must try!
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
Although I can't find these in every store, when I do see them I buy two bags to keep in the house.  One of my favorite "healthy" chips ever.  They taste great!
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I got these not sure what I was going to taste when I got them, but once I tried them, they were good, but I was expecting to be not as grainy as they were. They were grainy and really quite disappointing because they were grainy. The flavor is what kept me eating them. I liked the garlic, onion and poppy seed taste it was pretty unique.
Amber C.
King, NC
I love all the chips that I have tried from this brand, but especially the blue corn chips! I really like that they are a healthier option as well.
Charlotte K.
Hubert
Wish I could find these in more stores! They are amazing and not what you would expect! They are great with a chicken or Mexican bean soup!
Life W.
Yummy and delicious! My kids enjoy these with hummus! You can’t go wrong with most flavors! I’ve been buying garden of eatin for years!
Gabriela G.
El Cerrito, CA
It was my first time and I like it so far. It's a good option to have a snack. I totally recommend it ✔🚀🚀🚀😋
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmm tortilla chip para con una salsa picosita rica mmm me encanta muchoo mmmmpruebenlo me encanta mucho.

Walmart