Garden Of Eatin Tortilla Chips Corn Sprouted Blues 7.5 Oz Pack Of 12 uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Made with organic blue corn & sprouted whole grains. Gluten free. The first irresistible blend of blue corn sprouted brown rice sprouted lentils and sprouted quinoa. The distinctive nutty flavor hearty texture and bold crunch come with the added bonus of a good source of fiber (contains 7 g total fat per serving). Made with natural expeller-pressed oils; No genetically engineered ingredients; No hydrogenated oils; No artificial flavors colors or preservatives; Kosher-certified; Gluten free. Features Flavor - Corn Sprouted Blues Pack Of 12. Item Weight - 7.5 oz. Ingredients Organic Blue Corn Expeller Pressed Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Organic Sprouted Grain and Lentil Blend (Organic Brown Rice Organic Green Lentils Organic Quinoa) Organic Gum Acacia Sea Salt. see more...

Devon B.
These are the only tortilla chips I eat. They are best with hummus & avocado dip/guacamole. I love the chia seeds which give a lovely texture. These blue chips are packed with delicious flavor & crunch. Very thick & salty.
Chelsea M.
Concord, CA
Great tortilla chips. They are really flavorful and healthy for chips. However for the price the bag is half (sometimes less than) full and mostly air. So while I like the chips I will opt for other brands that are organic and local a lot of the time who don’t cheap out on filling the bag for their customers.
member-618f1
I love to pair these chips with my fresh homemade guacamole! They complement each other very well, it has awesome packaging! Not on the healthy side but still excellent to have as a snack. I have these almost every month and they never disappoint me 10 out of 10 recommend!
Hannah E.
Kennesaw, GA
Our house is full of chips + salsa lovers and I don’t think we’ll ever use another brand! We LOVE these. Great for dipping, excellent taste, and “healthier” than your average tortilla chip.
Cindy L.
Frisco
Best ORGANIC TORTILLA CHIPS! The blue corn one is amazingly delicious. And you can think that theyre better for you since it's blue corn (haha not really) but still a great snack!
Rebecca R.
New York
I love Garden of Eatin chips. Have tried a few different kinds and all are delicious. I don’t like buying them though because they’re too tasty and I eat too many in one sitting!
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I’m really not a picky chip eater, as they’re all pretty much heavenly to me. However, I have no off-switch when it comes the Garden of Eden brand, as a whole. I love all their chips and like to buy the super-duper, king-pillow sized bag. #guilty.
Emma A.
Athens, OH
Great chips! They taste delicious and I am also a fan that they are healthier than regular tortilla chips. I was very delighted when I first tried them and will definitely be coming back for more next time I am shopping!
Sara-Marie K.
Smithton, IL
This is one product i loveeeeeed when i was eating gluten free. The price tag is a little higher than i like but i was a repeat buyer again and again. I almost like the chip better than anything i put on it!!
Hannah B.
Syracuse, NY
I loved these!!! They are the perfect combination of spicy and flavorful! We made an amazing huevos rancheros using these- and I would defiantly do it again. They are perfect for any party, or great to spice up a simple bowl of guacamole!