Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips, Chili & Lime, 9 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by jill s.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Made with organic white corn. Made with no genetically engineered ingredients. Ole! you can almost see the Pacific Ocean, and hear the mariachis playing. Time for a great Mexican fiesta. It must be Garden of Eatin Chili and Lime Tortilla Chips. Garden of Eatin Chili and Lime tortilla chips are in the totopos tradition of a real Mexican cantina bigger and lighter white corn chips with a snap to them. Were proud of the taste and crunchiness of our Chili and Lime Tortilla Chips. But most of all, at Garden of Eatin were proud of our tradition of creating the finest in all natural snack foods. We use only highest quality organic ingredients. And each batch of chips is made to order. Thats what makes Garden of Eatin snacks so tasty. Garden of Eatins commitment to selling organic products means understanding that all the decisions we make have consequences-all the way down to the individual farmers we buy from. We are mindful of the soil, water, biodiversity and even worker health. When Al Jacobson founded Garden of Eatin over 25 years ago, he knew that buying organic crops from farmers who grew them without pesticides and synthetic fertilizers would be better for your health and for the environment as well. Even our oils are different. They arent extracted chemically. We crush seeds mechanically in a press. It makes a difference you can taste. And the water. Its not just tap water from a big spigot in the manufacturing plant. Its filtered water. Clean. Clear. Fresh. Those little tastebuds on your tongue will tell you right away. Imagine All the thought and care went into these wonderful, tasty, Chili and Lime Chips. Were so proud of them. And we think you will be too. No preservatives. No hydrogenated oil. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Product of USA. see more...

jill s.
Ada, MI
Garden of Eatin' is one of my favorite brands of tortilla chips.  I bought the chili & lime and loved the flavor. I used the chips to dip with the guacamole I made.  One of the things that was definitely a bonus, the chips are non-gmo verified.
Ellen S.
Holy yum, the seasoning on these takes them to the next level. Not only are they delicious, they’re well-made and do a good job if disclosing their ingredients. They’re on the pricier side because of their quality, but I would definitely buy again.
Meg W.
We love Garden of Eatin' tortilla chips with lime flavor. They are the perfect accompaniment to chilies, spicy soups, and a hearty dip or salsa. Love that I can feed my family foods that are pure and natural without a bunch of filler ingredients.
Caitlin H.
Draper
Give me all the lime chips! These are great on their own and with a yummy dip. You can't go wrong with a chip that is good and healthy. The only con is I can't stop eating them.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Ohhhhh my gosh!!!! These tortilla chips are outta this world!! WOW!! I fell in love with them from the veey first Chip lol!! I couldn't BELIEVE how mu h flavor they had in each chip! I got these & my fav guac/pico mix brought it home& went to town, lol! Outrageously good! My son & s.o. loved them too! Now they're a staple in our household. These chips are a "Must Try" if you're a tortilla chip kinda person, you're absolutely gonna want to give them a try! You can Thank me later!😉
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
These are a good chip! Have really good flavor if you are looking for something to give a little extra to your dish or dip. They can be hard to find. I have to go to my local co-op to find them here. This also makes them pricey. I would recommend them to others, but there is cheaper and just as tasty options out there.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Interesting flavor that I can get behind, but it doesn't measure up to standard tortilla chips. In what reads as a spicy cousin of a Dorito for twice the price. If you want to try something new, try this flavor. I wouldn't count on it becoming a staple.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
These chips are DELICIOUS on their own or with some salsa and guacamole! Decided to branch out in the chip aisle at the grocery store the other day and I'm so glad I did! They are even on the healthier side! We will definitely buy these again! Yumm!
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Most wonderful tasting chip. The title says it all. You get a chili and lime flavor but they flavor isn't too spicy. These would be great with some guacamole. They are better than boring regular tortilla chips. The brand is a healthy brand.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
The flavor on these chips is pretty good. I like the lime. They are great for dips and parties because lots of people love them! They are okay on the health scale. They are chips after all. I say 4/5 stars.