Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips, Chili & Lime, 9 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by jill s.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Buy on Walmart*
jill s.
Ada, MI
Garden of Eatin' is one of my favorite brands of tortilla chips.  I bought the chili & lime and loved the flavor. I used the chips to dip with the guacamole I made.  One of the things that was definitely a bonus, the chips are non-gmo verified.
Ellen S.
Holy yum, the seasoning on these takes them to the next level. Not only are they delicious, they’re well-made and do a good job if disclosing their ingredients. They’re on the pricier side because of their quality, but I would definitely buy again.
Meagan L.
Many
I love chips, just like anyone else! They are an easy go to, but this brand is outstanding! They always taste fresh and give you the satisfaction you are looking for! I buy this brand every time I need chips.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
These are a good chip! Have really good flavor if you are looking for something to give a little extra to your dish or dip. They can be hard to find. I have to go to my local co-op to find them here. This also makes them pricey. I would recommend them to others, but there is cheaper and just as tasty options out there.
Meg W.
We love Garden of Eatin' tortilla chips with lime flavor. They are the perfect accompaniment to chilies, spicy soups, and a hearty dip or salsa. Love that I can feed my family foods that are pure and natural without a bunch of filler ingredients.
Mercedes A.
Braham, MN
These are great with salsa and a good alternative to the loads-of-salt competitors. If you're looking for a low calorie , low fat, and healthy snack, look no further! I find this brand at my local co-op for a good price.
Caitlin H.
Draper
Give me all the lime chips! These are great on their own and with a yummy dip. You can't go wrong with a chip that is good and healthy. The only con is I can't stop eating them.
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
Ohhhhh my gosh!!!! These tortilla chips are outta this world!! WOW!! I fell in love with them from the veey first Chip lol!! I couldn't BELIEVE how mu h flavor they had in each chip! I got these & my fav guac/pico mix brought it home& went to town, lol! Outrageously good! My son & s.o. loved them too! Now they're a staple in our household. These chips are a "Must Try" if you're a tortilla chip kinda person, you're absolutely gonna want to give them a try! You can Thank me later!😉
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Interesting flavor that I can get behind, but it doesn't measure up to standard tortilla chips. In what reads as a spicy cousin of a Dorito for twice the price. If you want to try something new, try this flavor. I wouldn't count on it becoming a staple.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
These chips are DELICIOUS on their own or with some salsa and guacamole! Decided to branch out in the chip aisle at the grocery store the other day and I'm so glad I did! They are even on the healthier side! We will definitely buy these again! Yumm!