BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Buy on Walmart
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Ohhhhh my gosh!!!! These tortilla chips are outta this world!! WOW!! I fell in love with them from the veey first Chip lol!! I couldn't BELIEVE how mu h flavor they had in each chip! I got these & my fav guac/pico mix brought it home& went to town, lol! Outrageously good! My son & s.o. loved them too! Now they're a staple in our household. These chips are a "Must Try" if you're a tortilla chip kinda person, you're absolutely gonna want to give them a try! You can Thank me later!­čśë
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Interesting flavor that I can get behind, but it doesn't measure up to standard tortilla chips. In what reads as a spicy cousin of a Dorito for twice the price. If you want to try something new, try this flavor. I wouldn't count on it becoming a staple.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
These chips are DELICIOUS on their own or with some salsa and guacamole! Decided to branch out in the chip aisle at the grocery store the other day and I'm so glad I did! They are even on the healthier side! We will definitely buy these again! Yumm!
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Most wonderful tasting chip. The title says it all. You get a chili and lime flavor but they flavor isn't too spicy. These would be great with some guacamole. They are better than boring regular tortilla chips. The brand is a healthy brand.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
These are so addicting. These chips have a hint of spice paired with a hint of tang from the lime. Great on their own or I have also added them to a taco salad for a little extra pizzazz. I have found these at QFC and Fred Meyer.
Maria O.
I love the seasoning on these chips! Such a great flavor. I personally prefer to eat them on their own, as I don't love the way the flavor works with salsa or other dips. But I honestly don't think you need anything else!
Erika G.
Norwalk, CA
These are pretty good. Have a nice crunch and good taste. My coworker brought some to work for a potluck and we all enjoyed them. The lime flavor really comes through. I would eat these again, they were tasty.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
The flavor on these chips is pretty good. I like the lime. They are great for dips and parties because lots of people love them! They are okay on the health scale. They are chips after all. I say 4/5 stars.
Zo├ź W.
Denver, Co
It is hard to find chili lime chips without dairy, and these ones are good. They can be a snack on their own or with dip. I would like more lime flavor. These will make your fingers messy when you eat them.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I like buying these when having a house party I can definitely skip a step on finding the right chips. I serve them with some guacamole and my guests love them