BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin' Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips: Made with organic yellow corn and sweet potato Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie D.
If you love sweet potatoes and chips, you will love these! SO bold in flavor, yet also really light. I have a handful and feel satisfied yet I don't feel bloaty. It's good with dips but I honestly love the flavor so much that I tend to just snack on these on their own. So yum!
Lana S.
These are great. I picked these up for a good sturdy chip for a dip. Aside from the sturdiness these also appeared to be healthy as it is a more healthy brand that carries it. They’re not bad at all especially combined with a dip
Megan B.
Harrisville, WV
Soooooo good! Especially with a spicy black bean salsa, a little sweet with savory. They aren’t super salty like regular tortilla chips either. Good price point, I usually pick them up at Kroger when they’re on sale!
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
A lot of the sweet potato chip brands out there don't have the best tasting chip, but my search for the perfect sweet potato chip ended when I tried Garden of Eatin' Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla chips. It has such a unique flavor, and I don't even have to think about the fact that I'm eating sweet potato chips. I like to pair it with my homemade mango salsa!
Lindsey H.
Buffalo
These are not my fave. I love sweet potatoes and I love chips. I think for me when I’m reaching for a chip, I’m looking for something salty. Although I am a lover of salty and sweet these just missed the mark.
Christina B.
I love these chips because they are tasty and full of fiber. My 3 year old daughter devours them with bean dip or quac and I feel good about giving them to her as opposed to a cheaper brand or just plain corn tortillas.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Great chips and taste just like a sweet potatoe!! I loved pairing this with a chicken wrap for my lunches. It is very delicious and worth the try if you are trying to eat healthier and love sweet potatoes!
Justine A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Love this brand of chips especially for a big party. They are perfect for dipping into different sauces or dips. Always a party pleaser. They don’t break easily and they taste great! I would recommend this to everyone who is planning a party
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
A great snack for my toddler. Amazing flavor and ingredients. If your like me, I try to shop for natural non gmo products. She loves them and I'm a fan also. They are full or flavor and crisp
Lisa M.
San Marcos, CA
I am totally and completely addicted to chips! I literally have to run by that aisle when I’m shopping! When I do have my cheat days... these chips are top of the list!!! The good news is they are on the healthier side!