BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin' Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips: Gluten free Party size Kosher see more...

Arnie S.
Collegedale, TN
I eat these chips with cheese. I currently live a keto lifestyle and these chips totally satisfy my nacho craving. Affordable and tasty as well as healthy. Definitely would recommend for those wanting to try sweet potato chips.
Shatia G.
Oviedo, FL
The best damn chips you will never eat in your life!! They are sweet and salty and have the perfect amount of crisp. I️ guarantee you will eat the whole bag in one sitting, because they are that good!
Alexis G.
Contoocook
I love these chips. I never feel like a huge fatty when I realize my hand has reached the bottom of the bag. These are good on their own, with salsa, with hommus. I could eat these all day and I probably still wouldn't hate myself
Bianca H.
Roanoke, VA
I was surprised by these. I would get them again. They need a dip for sure. I dint like the dry at all. It has a unique taste so if you want a corn chip this isn't gonna replace it. But it is a unique pop of flavor
Jess Mads B.
Burlington, WI
Holy cow these are good a friend brought them over for us to try and I couldn't stop eating them. I guess that's a bit better since they are sweet potatoes?!
Alex H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are my husband's all-time favorite chips. He likes that they're salty and sweet. They're perfect paired with fresh salsa, especially something spicy 🔥
candaceprovost C.
Forest , VA
These are so addicting! There is a sweet and salty taste that meets all the taste buds. You can dip them or just eat them plain, like I do. So so good!
Lisa P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The chips were crispy, sweet, and salty. Really good with roasted red pepper humus. My husband doesn't like sweet potatoes, but he liked these chips.
Zoe C.
These are great! Their a bit salty and sweet which is great because it’s nice to have both at the same time. They’re reasonably priced.
Hannah E.
Kennesaw, GA
This may be a new snack favorite! I love the flavor. We’ve already been back for several more bags since purchasing the first one!