BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

All Natural Tortilla Chips with Cilantro Tomato Jalapeno & Garlic. Made with organic white corn. Made with no genetically engineered ingredients. Garden of Eatin-Ole! Seasoned with authentic herbs and spices just like spicy salsa this well-loved flavor from across the border comes alive in the Garden of Eatin Pico de Gallo White Corn Tortilla Chips. Celebrate this fiesta of flavor from the garden! Pico de Gallo is an exquisite culmination of exhilarating spices that combines cilantro red ripe tomatoes fiery jalapenos mouth watering onions green and red bell peppers and garlic. Were proud of the taste and crunchiness of our Pico de Gallo Tortilla Chips. But most of all at Garden of Eatin were proud of our tradition of the finest in all natural snack foods. We use only the highest quality organic ingredients. And each batch of chips is made to order. Thats what makes Garden of Eatin snacks so tasty. Garden of Eatins commitment to selling products made with organic ingredients means understanding that all the decisions we make have consequences-all the way down to the individual farmers we buy from. We are mindful of the soil the water biodiversity and even worker health. Organically grown. Great tasting. When Al Jacobson founded Garden of Eatin over 25 years ago he knew that buying organic crops from farmers who grew them without potentially harmful synthetic pesticides and herbicides would be better for your health and for the environment as well. Even our oils are different. They arent extracted chemically. We crush seeds mechanically in a press. It makes a difference you can taste. And the water-Its not just tap water from a big spigot in the manufacturing plant. Its filtered water. Clean. Clear. Fresh. Those little tastebuds on your tongue will tell you right away. Imagine: All the thought and care went into these wonderful tasty & see more...

Rebecca R.
Lancaster
So tasty! I keep coming back to the bag for one more chip! Reasonably priced, on the higher end for tortilla chips but worth it for no nasties in the ingredients. This was my first time purchasing garden of eatin’ and I am impressed. I would buy again for the awesome flavors and natural ingredients and would 100% recommend to others.
Mikayla S.
Northport
I love these chips! And the fact that they contain no sugar is such a bonus! I’ve bought them on multiple occasions but they are a bit too pricy to buy on a regular basis
Deena M.
I love the flavor of these chips. They are great on their own, but also with dips. I think the combination of flavors is wonderful and there's a bit of a kick to it. I would have these everyday if I could
Sarah L.
Ummmm... can we talk about how these chips taste exactly like Doritos but MINUS all the unnatural ingredients?! DELICIOUS!! Take them to every party with me.
jenniffer r.
Doral, FL
las prove varias veces y dan ganas de seguir comindolas en verdad me encantas y tiene un sabeor muy mexicano
Asia S.
Portland , OR
These are so good, I struggle to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. They’re healthy and delicious! I will buy these again.
Hyba D.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Ana F.
Midland, TX
Are this snacks too spicy?