BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Made with organic yellow corn, Made with no genetically engineered ingredients, Theres nothing quite as satisfying as Garden of Eatin Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, Take organically-grown corn, plus expeller pressed oils, and a little sea salt, Our Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips are the perfect dipping chip with Garden of Eaten Salsas, Start your festivities with the real thing, Think of the great Mexican food traditions, At Garden of Eatin we build on those traditions every day, But we take them one step further, We use only the highest quality organic ingredients, And each batch of chips is made to order, Thats what makes Garden of Eatin snacks so tasty, Garden of Eatins commitment to selling products made with organic ingredients means understanding that all the decisions we make have consequences-all the way down to the individual farmer we buy from, We are mindful of the soil, the water, biodiversity and even worker health, When Al Jacobson founded Garden of Eatin over 25 years ago, he(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 015839005614 U SKU: SPDSP14430 see more...

• What is a good cheese dip to pair with these chips? I usually use...4 Answers
GARDEN OF EATIN Organic Yellow Tortilla Chips 19 OZ
  • "They are really good and my family always outs these on the table with salsa when we have a party." in 1 review
  • "These are very good I had a friend that sent me a gift basket and a bag of these chips was in there, they were very good and they do have the perfect saltiness." in 1 review
  • "and to make it even better the ingredients used to make them are all natural!" in 1 review
  • "They're also great for dipping and don't break as easily as some chips. " in 1 review
  • "My husband and I really enjoy the garden of eden corn tortilla chips." in 1 review
Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
I like how thick these chips are. They can truly hold up to any dip without breaking, unlike most other brands of chips. They are also organic which means they are healthier for you by avoiding pesticides in your food. They aren't cheap but they are usually on sale!
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Delightful option for those that cannot say no to chips. These are true to the conventional version unlike some other brands I have tried. Crisp and savory with just the right about of snap and salt. I highly recommend over Tostitos and cannot wait to try the more exciting flavors.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
So hearty and crunchy! Yellow corn chips are my favorite and Garden of Eatin' has my favorite ones. Great brand quality. Don't even get me started on their flavored chips!
Jo R.
Waconia, MN
This is a decent tortilla chip. When your going a more healthy way with chips it always lacks a little taste compared to over processed products. Over all a tasty snack.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are too thick and crunchy without much salt or corn flavor. Probably strong enough to stand up against thick dips, but not otherwise great as a chip.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
These are actually pretty great chips. I agree with other reviewers in that they don't really need a dip or salsa because they taste great on their own.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
These are so tasty and you don't even need salsa or dip. Had a great flavor all their own. I love that they are a healthier treat then other chips
Brianna M.
I have been eating these for the longest time! They are really good and my family always outs these on the table with salsa when we have a party.
Dominique R.
I absolutely love organic food! These chips are yummy! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
Autumn L.
What is a good cheese dip to pair with these chips? I usually use Velveeta and chili, but I would love to make something healthy and organic to pair with these chips!