BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to offer Mini Yellow Rounds, made with organic yellow corn. There's no way around it - these bit size chips are the perfect snack whether you're at home or on the go Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices. So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and reward yourself with a tasty treat. You'll be glad you did! see more...

Lori F.
Milford, CT
Great chip for snacking. I also put it out if we have company. tastes great with salsa or hummus. Doesn't break either, which is always a bummer when that happens! Not too salty, just the right amount. My kids like to just take them plain as a snack also.
Amber S.
Stanwood, WA
I get these all the time because they are so good. They have a completely different taste than Mission tortilla chips - they're more flavorful to me.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
__Beauty__
Good for if you are on a diet and want a snack and still tast amazing with a nice crisp to them