BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

There's nothing quite satisfying as our Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips which start with fresh, organically grown yellow corn plus the finest expeller pressed oils. Then we add organic cheddar cheese and other natural ingredients like delicious tomatoes, and savory onion and garlic for a delicious Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chip. Dip them into our Garden of Eatin' Salsas for a wonderful Mexican treat! see more...

Kayin H.
Dallas, TX
They are the perfect tortilla chip! Vegan, gluten -free, relatively okay for you, super crunchy, lightly salty and full of corny flavor. I like the with homemade potato-carrot nacho cheese and soyrizo. They're even better than Fritos, and there's no after-bloat!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I buy these for my mom when I can find them near me. She seems to love them and they are great chips for dipping.
Kristina B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These are my favorite tortilla chips. They aren't too salty, and taste perfect with hummus or onion dip.
Samahara A.
texas
Mas bien lo comparo con una tostada, es bueno para acompañarlo con un refrigerio si no quieres comer sabritas
barbara m.
nunca tuve el placer de probarlos estaría buenísimo probarlos ya que varias personas me lo recomendaron