Garden Of Eatin` Garden Of Eatin Tortilla Chips -12x16oz uploaded by Patricia B.Garden Of Eatin` Garden Of Eatin Tortilla Chips -12x16oz uploaded by Patricia B.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Take the original Blue Chips, but in this case add some zing, the magic ingredient of cayenne pepper. And you get Red Hot Blues. At Garden of Eatin' we're the originators of blue corn tortilla chips. They're actually blue in color because many years ago our founder Al Jacobson bought an entire crop of blue corn (an ancient tradition of the Hopi and Zuni tribes - people who really know their corn) and thought it would make a great tortilla chip. Then we surprise your taste buds with a dusting of cayenne pepper on every chip. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm one of those people who eats with their eyes first, and I just love how pretty these blue corn chips are! I love that the bag is partially clear so you can see the chips inside (and make sure they aren't broken!) these have a bit of heat to them but if that's you're thing (and it definitely is mine!) you'll enjoy them!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
These are my absolute favorite chips of all time. I wish I could say I'd never eaten a whole bag to myself in one night, but I definitely have. They have an awesome flavor and are spicy without being overly hot. They are just so good! I usually eat them by themselves but they are great with all kinds of dips.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Foodie Expert
Love these tortilla chips. Not too salty, and perfectly crispy. I love to make nachos with them with some salsa or black bean dip. I think they are much better and fresher tasting than Tostitos. Very delicious and would buy again and would recommend them to my friends.*purchased product myself*
Jill S.
Jill S.
Foodie Expert
These are my husbands favorite tortilla chips ever. I like them too but prefer the regular blue chips. These have a spice on them already, it is not that light but also not overwhelming. The price point is a little higher but worth it. I'm always a hero when I come home with these.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These are good, but be warned: they're quite spicy! I find that's good, though because it keeps me from eating too many at once because my mouth starts burning from the heat. I like that they're all natural without MSG like Doritos and many other flavored chips have.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
I buy these when I can find them. I think the product is good. This does meet my expectations. i think they stay fresh for an extraordinarily long time. We have purchased these one or two times. I think the quality is good. I would recommend to people.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
These are super popular at my house, a blue tortilla chip with a smoky, spicy flavor. They aren't too spicy but do pack a kick, and are great with guacamole or other creamy dips. You can also crumble and add on top of casseroles and other entrees.
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Holy cow!! I had never tried these before and decided I know that I like regular blue corn chips, so why not try a flavored variety? So glad I did!! So flavorful and not overly spicy. My boyfriend and I ate the entire bag in one night! Oops! :)
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
Oklahoma City, OK
These chips are amazing!!! They are not super spicy, but really pack the flavor. They aren't salty and I can only find them at a local Sprouts. They never last long in my house plus, they're healthy!!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
BEST CHIPS EVER! Not only are they Non-GMO they are full of whole grains. Priced appropriate for quality food, these chips have a slightly spicy flavor that is perfect for salsa, hummus or any dip!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase these?