Garden Of Eatin' Garden Of Eatin Organic Multigrain Blues Tortilla Chips, 8.1 Ounce -- 12 per case.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Made with 8 organic whole grains Made with 8 organic whole grains Contains chia seeds Made with non-GMO ingredients & organic whole corn kernels No artifical flavors, colors, preservatives or hydrogenated oils Non-GMO Project verified see more...

Lisa K.
These are my favorite organic tortilla chips! I really love them compared to other organic chips. Can you get a large portion for the price compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good organic chip that is not GMO.
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
Delicious, healthy, good branding, perfectly salted. Garden of Eatin are my favorite blue tortilla chip brand to buy. They are always fresh, strong enough for dipping, and available in every store. I highly recommend these chips to others!
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
I love these chips because of their nutritional content. I do think they can be a little salty (really depends on the bag) with with the right salsa they can be pretty good. They're really solid chips which means when you buy a bag they're always whole and never crumbled.
Jennifer R.
My family loves these chips! They taste great. We love them plain, with salsa or even in soup. We also appreciate the company making an organic option in the chips department. These chips are one of my family’s grab’n’go snack.
Hafsa A.
It tastes fresh and there is a taste of salt that I definitely love!! I am not into salty food but its saltiness is just perfect! Whenever I need a salty snack I always think of it!! And I don't feel as guilty when I eat it because it definitely has some nutritionist benefits.
Meg B.
Madison, CT
I don't usually gravitate towards multi grain chips, bit these were crisper and less flax tasting than others I have tried. I carry these at the health food store I work at, always a good seller.
Marisa L.
Tampa
Once we discovered these chips, we never went back to the regular ones. They're healthy, full of flavor and taste great with either salsa, guacamole or broken up and put on a salad.
Deja S.
I get this brand of tortilla chips too when i'm making nachos. These definitely don't fall short on the taste factor plus they're a healthier alternative than other brands.
Patricia M.
Fan favorite in my house!  Alone or with a dip, Garden of Eatin' is by far our favorite chip.  It's a quality product and more healthy than other options.
Mara M.
Delicious! Love Garden of Eatin' products. I usually get them from my local Fresh Market store. They're crunchy and delicious. You don't get a bunch of brittle, broken pieces like some of the cheaper brands- so that's perfect if you're looking to make nachos or serve these with a homemade guac. YUM