Garden Of Eatin' Garden Of Eatin Organic Multigrain Blues Tortilla Chips, 8.1 Ounce -- 12 per case.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
These Multigrain chips are delicious for dips and salsa! They're perfectly salted and crunchy and can stand up to dipping. They're also great alone.
Mara M.
Mara M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Love Garden of Eatin' products. I usually get them from my local Fresh Market store. They're crunchy and delicious. You don't get a bunch of brittle, broken pieces like some of the cheaper brands- so that's perfect if you're looking to make nachos or serve these with a homemade guac. YUM
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
These are my favorite organic tortilla chips! I really love them compared to other organic chips. Can you get a large portion for the price compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good organic chip that is not GMO.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy eating these chips with some garlic salsa. They are well cooked and not too hard. The chips have a nice crisp with a perfect amount of salt. I suggest getting more out of your snacks and going for multigrain. The texture and taste are great.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
Delicious, healthy, good branding, perfectly salted. Garden of Eatin are my favorite blue tortilla chip brand to buy. They are always fresh, strong enough for dipping, and available in every store. I highly recommend these chips to others!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I love these chips because of their nutritional content. I do think they can be a little salty (really depends on the bag) with with the right salsa they can be pretty good. They're really solid chips which means when you buy a bag they're always whole and never crumbled.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
Cordova, TN
Foodie Expert
These have just the right amount of salt! They're satisfying but yet, weirdly, hearty! They pair perfectly with a good cup of spicy salsa and some rich guacamole! At a great price for such a good quality of chip (one you won't feel too guilty about!), delicious choice.
Karen I.
Karen I.
Alex, Ok
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips for haystacks! If you've never had a haystack, take these blue corn tortilla chips top with a pinto and black bean mixture with salsa and build a healthy yummy salad on top, you won't be disappointed.
Maddie E.
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
These chips are super good and definitely healthier than most chips. They're always on sale at my local shoprite, so I always get a few bags when I'm there. I like how the ingredients are simple and organic.
Hafsa A.
Hafsa A.
It tastes fresh and there is a taste of salt that I definitely love!! I am not into salty food but its saltiness is just perfect! Whenever I need a salty snack I always think of it!! And I don't feel as guilty when I eat it because it definitely has some nutritionist benefits.