BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips.
New.
Made with organic yellow corn & sweet potato.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natalie A.
I've recently been trying to eat a lot healthier and cleaner, and that starts with eating foods that are non-GMO. Not only do these chips cover that, but they are gluten free. They taste like regular potato chips (super crunchy and have something that isn't really salt but feels like it) and I don't feel bad eating them because they are a healthier snack option. I first tried this bag of chips at a Disney World hotel (would never have expected this to be there, but grateful that it was) and I found them at my grocery store for under $4, which is not bad, so I bought a bag when I went to do some grocery shopping. Highly recommend these as a healthier snack option!
Laura H.
These chips are pretty good. They aren't as salty as some chips so that takes some of the flavor away. They don't have a strong sweet potato taste. They just taste a little different than other tortilla chips. I feel really good about the healthy ingredients though. We use them just like regular tortilla chips with salsa and other dips.
Laura B.
Appleton, WI
I can't eat regular tortilla chips after trying these!! That little hint of sweet mixed with spicy salsa or guacamole compliment each other in the best way. They are not loaded with salt and actually have a little bit of sugar on them for added contrast. I won't be going back to regular tortilla chips anytime soon!
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite brand for Sweet Potato chips. I bought this at Ralphs when they had a sale, but they are pretty pricey when its not. The ingredients are awesome, the taste is delicious and it's all around healthy. I would totally recommend this to anyone searching for a taste of Sweet Potato.
Carolyn B.
I love this brand! They are my go to chip. The chips are organic, which is very important to me. They are affordable and can be found at many supermarkets including Whole Foods. You'd think sweet potato chips would be strange, but they are fantastic. Just a bit sweet, but perfect for salsa dipping!
kate g.
These are great! I love to pair the sweet taste of the pumpkin with a medium heat salsa--they really balance out. I like that these have a good texture as well, they hold up to pairing with salsa or guacamole. I love this brand and have never been disappointed by their products.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
If you haven't tried these you need to now! These have replaced regular corn chips in my life. Sweet potato is also way better for you than corn. I love crunchy and salty snacks but you might as well pick the healthier option when you can!
Grace H.
Woodside, NY
These chips are super tasty! For being sweet potato chips they are not too sweet which is a plus in my book. They are lightly salted and the texture and crunch make it the perfect chip. Dip them in salsa or hummus for extra flavor!
Rachael V.
My sister just went on a huge gluten free diet and brought these along with us to the beach...I don't like sweet potatoes by decided to give them a try and they are absolutely delicious! I couldn't stop eating them!
Marianne H.
Katy, TX
My husband and I fight over these things. A bag seriously lasts a minute at our house! I love the combination of sweet and salty! And the fact they are made of sweet potatoes, just makes them feel healthy - haha!