BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips.
New.
Made with organic yellow corn & sweet potato.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristi D.
SO I went on a hunt for some sweet potato chips, not expecting to choose these. However, Walmart did not have a great variety so I went with these affordable and amazing tortilla chips. They are a healthier option to regular chips and these fulfilled my chip craving and made me feel better about myself for choosing these :) I ate them plain without salsa and they were still great!
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
I tried these as a sample at Whole Food one day and have been hooked every since. They're very unique tortilla chips. They have a good sweet potato flavor and are tossed in a salt/sugar mix and they are delish! Try them and you'll find it hard not to eat the whole bag.
Emily H.
I'm usually not a fan of the healthier kinds of chips but when I picked these up at Target and tried them, I feel in love. These were a lot better than what I thought they were going to taste like. I love these chips and they aren't that expensive compared to other chips on the healthier side. I have told many people about these chips and they like them now too.
Erin P.
I really like the Sweet Potato corn chips, they are the perfect balance of sweet and savory, especially when you pair it with a nice spicy salsa.  I was surprised to find these at my local Ralphs and bought them because they were organic and non GMO.
Jasmine L.
Centerville, OH
These are some of my all time favorite tortilla chips. I love all Garden of Eatin' products but the sweet potato chips are the best. They are seasoned perfectly and are flavorful enough to just eat by themselves as a snack or with salsa.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
Sweet and salty. I think these might be an acquired taste. I enjoy them on their own but my children are not really fans. I love that this brand is non GMO (especially where corn is concerned). I have repurchased again and again.
Gabby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfectly salty and sweet. Delicious without any dips, and the thickness is better than most chips. A little pricey at first, but once you've tried them you want them again and again as a pretty filling snack that doesn't make you feel gross to eat like other chips that are oily and heavy on your stomach.
Laura T.
Okemos, MI
Sweet potato tortilla chips are my new obsession! The sweet potato adds a little bit of sweetness and they have enough salt to give it a salty and sweet balance. I love them with a wrap or tacos and even with guacamole
Roxy N.
miami
My favorite chips at the moment. I love sweet potato anything and when I saw this for the first time I knew I had to have it . I eat them as a pre workout and gives me the right amount of carbs to keep me energized .
Bay P.
These are my favorite kind of chip, and I would choose them over anything I had in front of me! The perfect blend of salty and a little sweet. The only bad thing about these is I could eat the whole bag myself!