BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Sesame Blues Corn Tortilla Chips.
Made with organic blue corn.
American culinary Chefsbest.
Gluten free. see more...

• I wonder if it's food coloring that makes these chips blu...10 Answers
  • Do these taste different than normal tortilla chips?1 Answers
Traci M.
I love these corn chips.  Nice, crispy, salty, and addictive.  The sesame flavor is nice and not overpowering.  I have purchased this over and over.  It is great with guacamole and sales.  One of the best tortilla chips out on the market.  Wish it was sold in bigger bags.
Joanne T.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite tortilla chip product on the market. The perfect crunch and flavor. They are on sale all the time and are affordable. They are the only tortilla chip products I buy. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family. Must try these.
Candace T.
Fruita
They were very good.  I really like them.  I would buy them again.  We don't eat chips very often, but these were much better than some of the others with more chemicals and more processed ingredients.  People need to stop eating junk food and eat more plants.
Donna L.
My favorite tortilla chips, the light flavor and light salt paired with my favorite salsa and I'm on track for a satisfying snack. The crunch, texture and taste are what you'd want with a tortilla chip
Grace F.
solon, oh
The perfect tortilla chip pairing with hummus!!! Not too salty and firm enough to hold whatever dip you put on it. A little less guilt than a normal tortilla chip. Such a satisfying snack. Will definitely buy again.
Heather B.
New York , NY
I buy these all the time! They are delicious! I like to eat them plain or dip them in salsa. I would definitely recommend these chips and this brand. Only complaint is I wish more chips came in the bag!
Julie C.
Philadelphia
Great tortilla chips for guacamole. It's a bit on the salty side, but if you don't season the guacamole heavily, it's perfect! I bought it from Whole Foods and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
These are my favorite tortilla chips, I love to eat them with either mango salsa and cream cheese, or just regular mango salsa, which I highly recommend you try it's amazing!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Mmm, these tortilla chips are so tasty I want to grab some salsa and go to town just thinking about them! I love that they're all natural and the blue color is so pretty. Every day is a fiesta with these in your pantry!
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
These chips are soooo good! My fiance and I like to keep a pack of these in our car so we can snack on them throughout the day. I like to eat mine plane without dipping them in any kind of dip or salsa. They have such a nice flavor and I really love the coloring, it brings the kid out in me.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
I wonder if it's food coloring that makes these chips blue&pretty?
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Do these taste different than normal tortilla chips?