Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Sesame Blues

by Garden Of Eatin'

Garden of Eatin'Ā® Sesame Blues Corn Tortilla Chips.
Made with organic blue corn.
American culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Certified 2011.
Chefs best award.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free.

Do these taste different than normal tortilla chips?
I wonder if it's food coloring that makes these chips blue&pretty?
Start your review of Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Sesame Blues!
How would you rate this product?
Edmond, OK
These chips are soooo good! My fiance and I like to keep a pack of these in our car so we can snack on them throughout the day. I like to eat mine plane without dipping them in any kind of dip or salsa. They have such a nice flavor and I really love the coloring, it brings the kid out in me.
My absolute favorite tortilla chip. The sesame seeds add the perfect amount of flavor. This chips are always yummy and crunchy and do not easily break when piling high with dips or salsa. I recommend this product and brand. They're delicious.
Macomb, MI
These are the only chips I buy for my salsa. They're crunchy and I also like them just on their own. I prefer the no salt added when I eat it with my salsa because I find it to be too salty together.
At first, I thought these looked a bit strange. I bought these for my husband, who loves the color blue. I wanted to get him into eating a little healthier, and to my surprise, he loved these!
These are the best blue corn chips ever. We love buying these because they are so crispy. They are really yummy with guacamole. I just wish they would put these in a much larger bag!
These chips are to die for! Not to mention they are very healthy compared to other chips! With hummus or even salsa dip it's great snack to have around the house.
Phoenix
I like these chips,great party appetizer with the right dip recipe&nice for looks around a plate,taste good too! I enjoy eating these chips&dig the coloršŸ˜‘ā˜ŗšŸ˜†ā˜ŗ
These chips have great flavor and texture! I enjoy using them for dips but they have a good enough flavor to eat them plain as well! Highly recommend!
Stuart, FL
So good love these chips a lot you will love them too with some salsa or guacamole. I have tried this and the black bean one as a healthy nachos treat.
Science Hill, KY
I love these chips you can get them in the natural food section of your store great taste will go great with your next sandwich try today