Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I like the blue corn chips with a really spicy salsa. They are delicious and affordable. They are as healthy for you as any other tortilla chip is.
Lauren F.
These are amazing with fresh salsa from the grocery store! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting sometimes. Definitely a favorite snack of mine!
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Delicious
Gmo free
They taste better in my opinion then the popular brands
I even got my family hooked on these and other gmo free products :)
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
These are my fave chips so far! I love how they have a great taste and aren't heavy on the stomach at all. I love pairing these with mango salsa.
Sarah Beth C.
I love the blue corn chips. Organic. Delicious. Not too salty. It's nice knowing that you have healthy options available at mainstream stores.
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm pretty health concious so I don't eat chips very often, but when I do I prefer a healthier chip. These chips are among the top I choose!
Alex G.
Starkville, MS
I love to pair these blue chips with my mum's homemade salsa. They have just the right amount of salt, and add color to the dip platter.
Margaret K.
Deerfield, IL
Great taste, great crunch, and a great short list of ingredients. Couldn't ask for a better big store brand of blue corn chips.
Rachel S.
Portland, OR
My favorite chips for lunches, snacks or dinner. so much flavor with a small kick of seasoning to them. no texture differences.
Lacey C.
Independence, KY
These blue chips are good, but incredibly salty so it is hard to enjoy any of the flavor. They are thick enough for dipping.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?