Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cori C.
These are wonderful! More flavor than a regular corn tortilla chip, and the color just makes them even more fun! They look great around a bowl of guacamole!
Megan B.
These were delicious! They were crunchy.  I purchased at grocery store.  I was a first time user but I would buy again.  I appreciated that there are natural.
Stephanie W.
We love these garden of eatin blue chips! And everything I've ever tried from this brand, they are organic and very well priced, delicious and satisfying!
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
I LOVE BLUE CORN AND I LOVE THESE CHIPS. Pair it with some salsa (duh!) and you're set!!! I also like to use for nachos in place of the regular corn. Mmmm.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love these chips!! They are crunchy and salty and are perfect for withstanding melted cheese, refried beans and all the nacho fixings you can imagine.
Jaime L.
Henderson
The only chips that I eat! These are clean eating all the way and I make so many meals with this chips.  A great addition to soups. Perfect for nachos
Brittanie H.
Elizabethvle, PA
Love these chips! If I would allow myself to eat them in one setting there's no doubt that I would! They go perfectly with fresh salsa or guacamole!
Haley H.
Decatur, IL
These chips are delicious! We love that they are GMO free and decent for you! They are great to dip in salsa or queso and they make delicious nachos!
Tami T.
Love these with all my dips! The best blue corn chips that I have tried. Always have a bag in my kitchen for snacking with some salsa or guacamole
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
I like these but make sure you pick up the ones with salt. A plain unsalted tortilla chip is just weird if you are expecting it. Great for dipping.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?