Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Sheba J.
This is my snack of the week and I have fallen in love. It is so delicious with salsa, don't let the color fool you my friend did and tried it and fell in love.
Kay C.
Light, crispy, not too greasy or salty. I've only gotten them a few times because they are on the expensive side- I usually only get them when they're on sale.
Cindy D.
Lakeville, MN
I got turned onto blue tortilla chips by my daughter a few years ago and now it's all I buy. Not sure if they are more healthy or not but they sure taste good!
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are the best blue corn tortilla chips. They are crunchy and hold up their weight when a dipping a heavy dip. The chips don't break and are very tasty.
Cori C.
These are wonderful! More flavor than a regular corn tortilla chip, and the color just makes them even more fun! They look great around a bowl of guacamole!
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
I LOVE BLUE CORN AND I LOVE THESE CHIPS. Pair it with some salsa (duh!) and you're set!!! I also like to use for nachos in place of the regular corn. Mmmm.
Stephanie W.
We love these garden of eatin blue chips! And everything I've ever tried from this brand, they are organic and very well priced, delicious and satisfying!
Megan B.
These were delicious! They were crunchy.  I purchased at grocery store.  I was a first time user but I would buy again.  I appreciated that there are natural.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love these chips!! They are crunchy and salty and are perfect for withstanding melted cheese, refried beans and all the nacho fixings you can imagine.
Haley H.
Decatur, IL
These chips are delicious! We love that they are GMO free and decent for you! They are great to dip in salsa or queso and they make delicious nachos!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?