Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Len C.
Frisco, TX
I still prefer yellow or white corn tortilla chips over blue, but these are some of the best blue chips I've tried. Garden of Eatin' is a great company that can be trusted!
Cindy L.
Delicious blue chips for dipping in salsa or hummus. They are also great crumbled on top of a baked dish. Everything to love in a product you can feel good about eating and snacking on.
Brooke H.
Oshkosh, WI
Taste just like you're at a Mexican restaurant! They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt to keep your taste buds happy! I love this food product so much!
Tamara E.
Matamoras, PA
I love this chips because they are organic. I won't eat gmo corn! Only thing is, I wish they would use something other than canola oil. Because of that, I only buy these occasionally.
Courtney S.
Casper, WY
Very lovely texture and flavor. I find the blue corn to have more flavor. The spicy seasoned chips from this same brand are a to orate in our household! They hold up wel when used for nachos or for dips.
Korynn C.
Midland, MI
My family and I eat these trips all the time they are so healthy and I just love the fact that they are blue and they're made of corn is that any other like unhealthy products and like stuff and that
Mary S.
Very tasty chips; perfect amount of salt with just the right crunch. They have a different taste from other blue corn chips in that they are not as greasy. Perfect for dipping!
Andrea Y.
I love how thick these are they are hearty enough for any dip. The price is a little high but there is a good amount in the bag. I feel they are healthy and my kids and husband love them.
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC
Not too good. We think they taste artificial and have a very strange after taste. Bother also get stale very easily when sitting out for just a short period of time
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
These chips are nearly perfect! They are the perfectly crispy, perfectly blue, and perfectly healthy. They are, to my taste buds, too salty, though. I like no get these and a bag of the no salt added and mix them together!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?