Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal G.
I love these chips! My dad introduced them to me years ago and I can't get enough of them. They are perfect with the salsa that I make and I also crumble the chips in salads. Love them!
Lorraine B.
Bohemia, NY
Love these tasty chips!!! They are flavorful, crunchy, and best of all gluten free. They really hold up to dipping and scooping. The chips are a great size and perfect thickness. I highly recommend
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
yum! Blue chips are my favorite! I find them just slightly more flavorable and crispy but not hard like the yellow chips can be. They are delicious alone or with dips!
Tiffany N.
Gilbert, AZ
Decent tortilla chips. I like that they are better for you then a lot of the other tortilla chip options out there but I guess the flavor suffers because of that.
Jacqueline P.
Beverly, MA
Love blue chips!! Love to have with guacamole and/or salsa. I like that there are minimal ingredients and they are very Good! My favorite blue chip brand is actually from Stop and Stop and it's their brand: Natures Promise. These are by far the best!
Donna Z.
Atco, NJ
I eat healthy and organic as much as possible. Non GMO is the way to go. Though a bit more expensive, this brand is authentic and a healthy way to go. Basic and simple ingredients.
Jennifer S.
Firestone, CO
Garden of Eatin' are some of the favorite tortilla chips for our family. They are natural and have a great texture and flavor. They can either be eaten alone, or with a dip/salsa/etc. I would definitely recommend them to others. Great choice.
Elizabeth M.
Rogers, AR
I get these alt because they taste great and have natural ingredients. I use them to make a taco salad with ground turkey and avocado. Or eat them with salsa or guac as a snack.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
I still prefer yellow or white corn tortilla chips over blue, but these are some of the best blue chips I've tried. Garden of Eatin' is a great company that can be trusted!
Brooke H.
Oshkosh, WI
Taste just like you're at a Mexican restaurant! They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt to keep your taste buds happy! I love this food product so much!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?