Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Brandy G.
These are really good and I will always buy these over Tostitos or any other brand because they are just as good if not better and they are much healthier! I love these. They are delicious! They sell these pretty much everywhere as well.
Tiane F.
Great chip for salsa and guacamole!! Love the dark color and nice hearty texture. My kids eat these plain and me and my husband have them wth humus or guacamole. I recommend every one to try these chips!
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
These are pantry staples in my house. The kids and I love them with guacamole, salsa, hummus or just right out of the bag! Sincerely the freshest tasting bagged corn chips I have tried. Perfect and delicious! The price is high ($5.99), but the quality helps me justify the price.
Jen L.
These are my go to tortilla chip. I actually just bought a bag last week grocery shopping. I like the flavor of these blue corn chips compared to other brands, and they always stay fresh a long time. I would definitely buy them again.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
These are so good!! Especially with salsa and cheese dip. Always put these out at a BBQ and they are a hit. They have a bunch of different flavors. I never see them on sale but worth the money.
Phoebe M.
Fairfax, VA
Super. super yummy chips. I love that they're mostly corn instead of flour. The only thing is that the salt is not very evenly distributed, so eating them can kind of be a salty russian roulette
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
I love the G O Eatin' Restaurant Style Blue Tortilla Chips!  I buy them every chance I get. They are thin, but will hold salsa, have just the right amount of salt, and are organic! Plus, there is not a large price difference like there can be with some organic foods.
Stella K.
Lafayette, CO
These chips are the BOMB! I love blue corn chips and crave them quite often, so I'm lucky that I can pick these up at my local health food or grocery store. They are decently okay health-wise, but they are just sooooo yummy and perfect to snack on!
Nichcole P.
Millville , NJ
Family staple, great with dip, hummus, guacamole. Nice crunch, taste and good for you ingredients. We buy these weekly at shop rite, pricey but what heal my option isn't??? If you like blue corn chips try these!!
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably my favorite tortilla chip for salsa! These chips have the perfect amount of salt, not too hard or thick, simply a perfect balance of nice flavor (probably thanks to the blue corn). These are always a hit for parties to serve with dips!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?