Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Garden of Eatin makes the best chips ever for family gatherings and parties. I purchase at least one of these bags a month and we always got through it fast. We enjoy them with fresh made salsa or store bought it doesn't matter because the flavor of these Blue Chips is perfect alone.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I buy these at Whole Foods when they are on sale. I don't know if it is because my favorite color is blue or if I have convinced myself they are better than Tostitos because I bought them at Whole Foods, but they are pretty tasty. Good alone or dipped in salsa or guacamole (or both).
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
These are tasty chips. I think for mass market chips they are very good. They don't have junky ingredients in them which I appreciate. I have bought them at Whole Foods and Costco. My only issue with them is keeping them fresh after the bag has been opened! Challenge of many chips!
Erin M.
These chips are far superior to any blue corn chips that we've tried at our house. Other chips have no flavor but these chips taste great and compliment any meal or party. The only thing missing is a lime flavor! I would highly recommend you bring these to your next party!
Chanell M.
Glenside, PA
We use these instead of regular tortilla chips at home. I make nachos with them, even breakfast nachos! We also use this brand for taco shells on taco night in our home they work so great and have such a lovely crunch and flavor over regular white corn chips or shells
Everlyn G.
Garden of Eatin' Restaurant Style Blue Tortilla Chips are easily my favorite tortilla chip. I love them with restaurant style salsa. I also eat them with hummus and salad on them. They always taste so fresh and of the highest quality.
Dade C.
I love these! They seem to taste much better than the regular tortillas and healthier. I pair these with a ranchero chicken wrap that I make with jalapenos and it is not expensive. Although the bag could be a little larger offering a bit more for the price.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
The best blue corn tortilla chips. i could eat the whole bag. i think they're on the more expensive side, just because they have amazing ingredients in them. i love the taste, i love amount of salt. i get them at any store really, ralphs or whole foods.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Blue corn tortillas made with excellent quality with high fiber and antioxidant content in gluten are delicious crunchy rather expensive but it is a healthy product
the you can eat as chips served with any cream or soft spreadable cheese or guacamole
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
We love these! Our local deli has them and we get these over the standard potato chips. The flavor isn't much different than a regular tortilla chip, so don't let the color scare you away. They really are yummy!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?