Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jess R.
Garden of Eatin' Restaurant Style Blue Tortilla Chips are easily my favorite tortilla chip. I love them with restaurant style salsa. I also eat them with hummus and salad on them. They always taste so fresh and of the highest quality. They aren't as easy to find in the area we moved to. So honestly, I love them so much I have ordered them online. They're that good!
Teah S.
Garden of Eatin is my favorite! Their corn tortilla chips are tasty and the perfect guilt-free snack. A lot comes in the bag so paying a little extra is totally worth it! These pair great with guacamole, salsa and hummus. They're the perfect light snack I between meals and perfect for nachos!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
The Garden of Eatin Corn Tortilla Chips Blue style is a good chip, we love blue corn. The texture is off, a little mushy once you get to chewing it and less crispy and enjoyable. The best blue corn chip is the Target brand blue corn chips, and the price is amazing, 2 for 5 bucks when on sale.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
I'm a big chip fan, but I've had to cut back cause of weight gain guilt, but with these chips I don't feel guilt. They're delicious and healthier than most chips you find without the fake taste "healthier" chips have. Plus they're blue so that makes them fun to eat. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time.
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
These are high in fiber and excellent for a healthy version of nachos. My daughter likes them also and we buy them often and they are reasonable. I have recommended these to my parents and some friends. I like the fact they are natural but yet have that authentic flavor.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
I love blue corn tortilla chips, and these are the best I've ever tried. They're super flavorful and crunchy, and they have a really good texture. They're perfect for dipping in salsa or lathering up with yummy nacho ingredients. Plus the name has a great ring to it.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
These chips are amazing. Usually when you purchase a healthier chip option you can really tell in the taste, but I think these are healthy and have an amazing flavor. I use them to dip my salsa with. The only downfall is that they are more pricey than other brands of chips, but I think they are worth it.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Garden of Eatin makes the best chips ever for family gatherings and parties. I purchase at least one of these bags a month and we always got through it fast. We enjoy them with fresh made salsa or store bought it doesn't matter because the flavor of these Blue Chips is perfect alone.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I buy these at Whole Foods when they are on sale. I don't know if it is because my favorite color is blue or if I have convinced myself they are better than Tostitos because I bought them at Whole Foods, but they are pretty tasty. Good alone or dipped in salsa or guacamole (or both).
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
These are tasty chips. I think for mass market chips they are very good. They don't have junky ingredients in them which I appreciate. I have bought them at Whole Foods and Costco. My only issue with them is keeping them fresh after the bag has been opened! Challenge of many chips!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?