Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My favorite bag of tortilla chips. I love that these chips are health conscious but also tasty. These chips are good with dips, nachos or just by themselves. The price is a bit higher than others but I would rather pay a little more to know exactly what is in the food I'm eating.
Presley L.
My favorite blue chips! They are best paired with fresh guacamole. Yum! I like the health benefits when compared to normal tortilla chips. I buy them anywhere from Kroger to Whole Foods. Highly recommend for a well balanced diet.
Tyra A.
Seriously the best chips out there! They are a thicker tortilla chip than other brands. I would normally eat tortilla chips with a sandwich ect but these are pretty tasty. Taste great dipped in queso or to make nachos with. Try them! You won't be disappointed!
Emily L.
Dalton, GA
These are our go to chips! They’re good enough to eat by themselves but they’re even better with hummus and salsa. So much better and more flavorful than just plain yellow corn or Tostitos chips. Thick cut too!
Tanisha H.
Tucson, AZ
Very solid, lower sodium chip. They are good at supporting dip and are beautiful in the bowl...the color is fantastic. They have a wonderful corn flavor and I enjoy them enough that I have purchased them several times. They also have a red hot spicy version which are equally addictive.
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
I love tortilla chips and these blue corn tortilla are at the top of my list. They are always perfect pair for salsa. They have a good price point and meet my expectations. I would highly recommend these.
Theveganpact K.
Boulder, CO
My favorite tortilla chip! I really love the color and the salt content is absolutely perfect. Really high quality ingredient list compared to any other tortilla chip company I’ve found. Highly recommend
Arielle H.
Las Vegas, NV
These chips are the best for dipping into salsa!! They are hearty so they don't break and taste delicious! They are easy to find and are reasonably priced. They have a lot of different flavors, one for every kind of dip!
Andrea Y.
I love how thick these are they are hearty enough for any dip. The price is a little high but there is a good amount in the bag. I feel they are healthy and my kids and husband love them.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?