Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
I love blue corn chips and these are terrific. If you have never tried this brand give it a whirl. You won’t be disappointed.
Killian M.
Powhatan
These are my favorite tortilla chips. I like the organic aspect and I am willing to pay more for the better quality.
Kelly T.
Montclair, NJ
I have these plain or with guacamole! Either way I enjoy them as they are much healthier then regular corn tortilla chips
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I loveee the blue corn tortilla chips! They are so good and go good with any kind of salsa. I like how salty they are too
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the ones I eat when I'm craving chips once in awhile and the kids love them they love eating them with dip
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
I much prefer blue corn over yellow corn and these chips are fantastic. Such crunch and the perfect amount of salt :)
Emily M.
These are my favorite tortilla chips because they don't break when you use them for dips and they are all natural.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
These are my absolute favorite on chili night & my kids won't eat them because they're blue! Great taste & value!
Samantha G.
These are better than most tortilla chips. Well balanced corn flavor! So good for dipping in a variety of sauces.
natalie g.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
absolutely the best brand of regular blue corn chips I've ever had. Great for any salsa, or chip dip of any kind
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?