Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
These blue chips are delicious. I prefer again to any chip I can currently think of. I can usually find them for a good deal. They are sometimes more expensive then the Brand's I normally buy for my family but they are worth it.
Emily L.
Dalton, GA
These are our go to chips! They’re good enough to eat by themselves but they’re even better with hummus and salsa. So much better and more flavorful than just plain yellow corn or Tostitos chips. Thick cut too!
Theveganpact K.
Boulder, CO
My favorite tortilla chip! I really love the color and the salt content is absolutely perfect. Really high quality ingredient list compared to any other tortilla chip company I’ve found. Highly recommend
Michelle R.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
Best. Tortilla chips. Ever. If you aren't a big fan of salt, these are the chips for you! Tostito's and other big name brands taste like licking a salt block to me, but Garden of Eatin' has excellent stone-ground corn flavor that brings dimension to tortilla chips that I didn't even know was possible. I even prefer these to the fresh ones they bring out at Mexican restaurants! They are a little more costly but it's worth the extra couple dollars. Trust me.
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
My husband and I LOVE these tortilla blue corn chips. We have tried many brands and this is the ONLY brand we buy ALL the time (this and the target Simply balanced.)  The chips are very big and crunch nicely, they are a nice thickness and don't fall apart. there is the right amount of salt.  100% recommend this product.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
My husband and I love these chips. We aren't chip eaters, but these are not like regular chips. They have great flavor that is not oily or greasy. They hold up to heavy dips without breaking apart. The color is kind of fun and different.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Love the texture of the restaurant style blue corn chips. These are my favorite tortilla chips to buy at the store; especially when we have just made a homemade, fresh salsa! People usually ask me what brand of chips these are when I serve them. Work good for nachos too.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
I love the G O Eatin' Restaurant Style Blue Tortilla Chips!  I buy them every chance I get. They are thin, but will hold salsa, have just the right amount of salt, and are organic! Plus, there is not a large price difference like there can be with some organic foods.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I really should purchase stock in this company. These are my go to chips when I want something crunchy. I love love love them!! They are great with anything you dip them in or alone. They aren't overly salty either which works for me. Give these a try! They are great!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?