Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these! They are on plan on my healthy eating lifestyle. I love to heat them in the oven for 5 minutes before eating. Much better than other brands that I have tried. I love them with fresh salsa.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
These blue chips are delicious. I prefer again to any chip I can currently think of. I can usually find them for a good deal. They are sometimes more expensive then the Brand's I normally buy for my family but they are worth it.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
My husband and I love these chips. We aren't chip eaters, but these are not like regular chips. They have great flavor that is not oily or greasy. They hold up to heavy dips without breaking apart. The color is kind of fun and different.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Love the texture of the restaurant style blue corn chips. These are my favorite tortilla chips to buy at the store; especially when we have just made a homemade, fresh salsa! People usually ask me what brand of chips these are when I serve them. Work good for nachos too.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I really should purchase stock in this company. These are my go to chips when I want something crunchy. I love love love them!! They are great with anything you dip them in or alone. They aren't overly salty either which works for me. Give these a try! They are great!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
These are my go to blue chips. Salsa with a Mexican dinner they send it over the top. Lovely flavor sweet goes well with any flavors also you put it with absolutely love it. Well worth every penny will not disappoint
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
I love to get these at Sam's! They sell a huge bag and they are perfect with fresh salsa. The blue corn chips give a heartier flavor compared to the regular yellow. They are a good price for a good taste. I would highly recommend for your next Taco night!
Jade a.
Orange, CA
These chips are super good and I've always been a huge fan of the restaurant style chips! They taste like a great night out at chilis sort of lol. I warm mine up a bit before I have them and it adds to the "out at a restaurant" feel when you just wanna be home.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My favorite bag of tortilla chips. I love that these chips are health conscious but also tasty. These chips are good with dips, nachos or just by themselves. The price is a bit higher than others but I would rather pay a little more to know exactly what is in the food I'm eating.
Presley L.
My favorite blue chips! They are best paired with fresh guacamole. Yum! I like the health benefits when compared to normal tortilla chips. I buy them anywhere from Kroger to Whole Foods. Highly recommend for a well balanced diet.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?