Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
These are a stable in my house! My kids won’t eat any other tortilla chip. The blue chips are the best! I also love there taco shells but they no longer sale them where I live so I order on amazon
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these! They are on plan on my healthy eating lifestyle. I love to heat them in the oven for 5 minutes before eating. Much better than other brands that I have tried. I love them with fresh salsa.
Heather H.
Calhoun , LA
I’ve had the majority of their chip options and I’m always happy with them. I first was introduced to Garden of Eatin at Whole Foods, but I’m happy I can grab them at almost any grocery store now. I’m also happy to have access to GMO free corn tortilla chips.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
These blue chips are delicious. I prefer again to any chip I can currently think of. I can usually find them for a good deal. They are sometimes more expensive then the Brand's I normally buy for my family but they are worth it.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
My husband and I love these chips. We aren't chip eaters, but these are not like regular chips. They have great flavor that is not oily or greasy. They hold up to heavy dips without breaking apart. The color is kind of fun and different.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Love the texture of the restaurant style blue corn chips. These are my favorite tortilla chips to buy at the store; especially when we have just made a homemade, fresh salsa! People usually ask me what brand of chips these are when I serve them. Work good for nachos too.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
These are my go to blue chips. Salsa with a Mexican dinner they send it over the top. Lovely flavor sweet goes well with any flavors also you put it with absolutely love it. Well worth every penny will not disappoint
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I really should purchase stock in this company. These are my go to chips when I want something crunchy. I love love love them!! They are great with anything you dip them in or alone. They aren't overly salty either which works for me. Give these a try! They are great!
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
I love to get these at Sam's! They sell a huge bag and they are perfect with fresh salsa. The blue corn chips give a heartier flavor compared to the regular yellow. They are a good price for a good taste. I would highly recommend for your next Taco night!
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do you eat them? w/ a dip? plain?