Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style Blue Chips uploaded by Patty H.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Restaurant Style Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American Culinary Chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified.
Chefs best award.
Great for dipping!
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
Best. Tortilla chips. Ever. If you aren't a big fan of salt, these are the chips for you! Tostito's and other big name brands taste like licking a salt block to me, but Garden of Eatin' has excellent stone-ground corn flavor that brings dimension to tortilla chips that I didn't even know was possible. I even prefer these to the fresh ones they bring out at Mexican restaurants! They are a little more costly but it's worth the extra couple dollars. Trust me.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Who can pass up blue corn tortilla chips? They're such a fun color and fun to eat. They have a good taste and crunch and are great by themselves or with salsa or queso dip. They can be a little greasy sometimes but the greasiness comes in handy when you heat them in the microwave or a skillet to warm them like they do in a restaurant. We love the simple ingredients and flavor of them.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Foodie Expert
Garden of Eatin' Restaurant Style Blue Tortilla Chips are easily my favorite tortilla chip. I love them with restaurant style salsa. I also eat them with hummus and salad on them. They always taste so fresh and of the highest quality. They aren't as easy to find in the area we moved to. So honestly, I love them so much I have ordered them online. They're that good!
Ammy H.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
I'm a big chip fan, but I've had to cut back cause of weight gain guilt, but with these chips I don't feel guilt. They're delicious and healthier than most chips you find without the fake taste "healthier" chips have. Plus they're blue so that makes them fun to eat. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
These chips are amazing. Usually when you purchase a healthier chip option you can really tell in the taste, but I think these are healthy and have an amazing flavor. I use them to dip my salsa with. The only downfall is that they are more pricey than other brands of chips, but I think they are worth it.
Teah S.
Teah S.
Garden of Eatin is my favorite! Their corn tortilla chips are tasty and the perfect guilt-free snack. A lot comes in the bag so paying a little extra is totally worth it! These pair great with guacamole, salsa and hummus. They're the perfect light snack I between meals and perfect for nachos!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
The Garden of Eatin Corn Tortilla Chips Blue style is a good chip, we love blue corn. The texture is off, a little mushy once you get to chewing it and less crispy and enjoyable. The best blue corn chip is the Target brand blue corn chips, and the price is amazing, 2 for 5 bucks when on sale.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Garden of Eatin makes the best chips ever for family gatherings and parties. I purchase at least one of these bags a month and we always got through it fast. We enjoy them with fresh made salsa or store bought it doesn't matter because the flavor of these Blue Chips is perfect alone.
Alma R.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I buy these at Whole Foods when they are on sale. I don't know if it is because my favorite color is blue or if I have convinced myself they are better than Tostitos because I bought them at Whole Foods, but they are pretty tasty. Good alone or dipped in salsa or guacamole (or both).
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
Foodie Expert
These are tasty chips. I think for mass market chips they are very good. They don't have junky ingredients in them which I appreciate. I have bought them at Whole Foods and Costco. My only issue with them is keeping them fresh after the bag has been opened! Challenge of many chips!
Patty H.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Can you get these in an unsalted version? Where would I look?