Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips No Salt Added uploaded by Brenda R.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified ChefsBest award.
No salt added.
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Cachaé W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips No Salt Added is definitely our top choice for a healthier tortilla chip option. We always go for the “no salt added” option available, managing our sodium intake. Most of the time, the dips and salsas are already so flavored or salted you need to add salty chips. These tortilla chips are delicious! We also purchase the yellow corn, you can’t go wrong with either of them!
Cristina D.
Great tasting healthier alternative than a lot of the other tortilla chips you might be used to buying. They dont have added salt which some people might find tasteless, but they're best, in my opinion, when paired with a great guac or pico de gallo.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
She are my go to corn chips to use for dipping or nachos or light snacking. I love that they have no salt added so I can add my own and control the salt intake and they are versatile to add to.
Hertha A.
These chips are simply the bomb. They are way less fat than regular tortilla chips. Now I've had a lot of different kind of blue corn chips but these are the best I've had. they are slightly thicker, very crunchy, and they taste good on their own or with salsa's and dips. Best part is the ingredients are simple and straight forward. They dont add extra salt so you won't have to worry about the sodium intake. These are healthy, tasty and I need to buy about 3 more bags. Also try that spicier flavor. It has a healthy dorito like flavor to it.
Katie S.
These chips were perfect! A tasty chip that doesn't break when using with dips! Though it is still a chip, I feel like I am still eating healthy! Gluten Free! This chip surpasses any other brand tried. They have different flavors too, and all of them still taste clean, unlike any Lays product where you feel you're eating chemicals. Definitely recommend, worth the money!
Terrian B.
Indianapolis , IN
These are my favorite chips to pair with Amy's chili. It gives the perfect crunch with any dip. I usually buy this at Kroger and I haven't seen other store in Indy. The chips are yummy by themselves even and I brought a back to work once to share and my coworkers loved it!
Gennarose P.
My favorite go-to tortilla chip.

First of all, it's blue, which is awesome.

Second, it tastes fantastic. Not too salty, not too bland, complex and hearty.

Third, it withstands dip like a champ.

When company comes over my blood runs blue (corn tortilla chip).
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Hits the spot every time. I really like these chips. Great filler if you need a quick fix for a chip. Serving size is great and there is NO NEED to grab more than what is called for. I also do not like sodium in my food, so this is the absolute way to go.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Funny to think that I was going to be ewriting a review about blue chips but they are a true surprise! Made with organic blue corn, they are deliciously salty even tho no salt is added, perfect for eating with salsa humus or fried beans! you can find it in the organic aisle too
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
We love these plain or on taco nights. We get these on sale all of the time at Kroger and all 4 f my kids like these. They even pack them in their lunches sometimes. I do find that they break a little easier but will continue to buy.