Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips No Salt Added uploaded by Brenda R.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified ChefsBest award.
No salt added.
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have no idea why I like blue corn chips better than white corn chips... But I really do. I do not know if I would actually be able to tell the apart if I was blindfolded but who really cares? These are seriously good tortilla chips and they are excellent when paired with guacamole, in fact they are practically dangerous with guacamole because I could just keep eating them.
Mubeena M.
Nederland, TX
I ran across these at Sam's Club and had to grab them. I'm always trying new type of tortilla chips that are healthier than regular chips. These can be dipped in your favorite pool of dip or eaten straight out of the bag! The no salt added option is the best! I can't stand chips that are so salty that they burn my lips.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
Love these! I picked them up from our local Sam's Club. The bag is a lot bigger than other competitors of blue corn chips so it has lasted a lot longer. I like that these chips are thicker than others as well. My husband and I have started eating these verses regular tortilla chips to cut back on our sodium intake.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love Garden of Eatin chips I have tried several different flavors and have very much enjoyed them. Unfortunately, they use so much spices, a lot more than how much you will find in dorrittos and make your fingers very sticky. These were good because they didnt have any salt added and didnt have any spices.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
These are so yummy. They are crunchy and not too salty which is awesome. I would buy them more often if I ate chips regularly. They can be a bit more pricey than other brands but definitely worth it. Also, I like to think they are a little bit better for you than the other brands but overall, a good buy.
Josi W.
Zachary, LA
These are my favorite tortilla chips ever. I love their taste and texture. They go perfectly with guac and fresh salsa. I like that they are a clean chip and I don't have to feel super guilty about indulging every once and a while. I do wish they were available in more large chain stores near me.
Maddy B.
Blue chips are great for guiltless binge eating. The all natural ingredients are superior to the ingredients and fillers found in other chip brands. Great to eat on their own, or pair with salsa or guac. I would recommend buying the largest bag possible, they will go fast!
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
These are great! I don't like salty tortilla chips, so these are a great option. Would be great for people with high blood pressure. Also a yummy snack for dogs! I like that they are blue chips and organic, this makes me happy. I would recommend this product to others.
Selin O.
I've always had the biggest problem with tortilla chips being way too salty! I never eat these alone - always with salsa or guac, so the extra salt ruined the flavor. I've bought these chips for years now and will continue to do so. Yay for Garden of Eden!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love this brand, and the blue corn flavor is actually fresh and great tasting without the added salt! It met my expectations well. The blue corn is ground but you can still taste the corn. I love that it had less salt since I'm cutting back on sodium!