Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips No Salt Added uploaded by Brenda R.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2011 certified ChefsBest award.
No salt added.
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project verified, nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cachaé W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips No Salt Added is definitely our top choice for a healthier tortilla chip option. We always go for the “no salt added” option available, managing our sodium intake. Most of the time, the dips and salsas are already so flavored or salted you need to add salty chips. These tortilla chips are delicious! We also purchase the yellow corn, you can’t go wrong with either of them!
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
These are on plan on the thm lifestyle. I love them as nachos or with a taco salad or with a half of an avocado. They are delicious. And I do always keep your Hesse in my pantry. I don't consider them a chip, I consider them a staple in a good old fashioned Texican home.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
She are my go to corn chips to use for dipping or nachos or light snacking. I love that they have no salt added so I can add my own and control the salt intake and they are versatile to add to.
Hertha A.
These chips are simply the bomb. They are way less fat than regular tortilla chips. Now I've had a lot of different kind of blue corn chips but these are the best I've had. they are slightly thicker, very crunchy, and they taste good on their own or with salsa's and dips. Best part is the ingredients are simple and straight forward. They dont add extra salt so you won't have to worry about the sodium intake. These are healthy, tasty and I need to buy about 3 more bags. Also try that spicier flavor. It has a healthy dorito like flavor to it.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
These are my favorite tortilla chips! I love the flavor of the blue corn, and of all the ones I have tasted this one has the most flavor. I also get these with no salt as I am normally eating a salty tip with it. They generally are pricier than your normal tortilla chips, but well worth it! Found in the organic/ healthy section!
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
We pick these up occasionally for a chips/salsa appetizer. They seem to be a healthier alternative to most other brands. We shop at Kroger most often, and they carry this style and many others from this brand. I prefer yellow chips or sweet potato. They aren't the best I've ever had, but they are still pretty good.
Katie S.
These chips were perfect! A tasty chip that doesn't break when using with dips! Though it is still a chip, I feel like I am still eating healthy! Gluten Free! This chip surpasses any other brand tried. They have different flavors too, and all of them still taste clean, unlike any Lays product where you feel you're eating chemicals. Definitely recommend, worth the money!
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite chips to pair with Amy's chili. It gives the perfect crunch with any dip. I usually buy this at Kroger and I haven't seen other store in Indy. The chips are yummy by themselves even and I brought a back to work once to share and my coworkers loved it!
Gennarose P.
My favorite go-to tortilla chip.

First of all, it's blue, which is awesome.

Second, it tastes fantastic. Not too salty, not too bland, complex and hearty.

Third, it withstands dip like a champ.

When company comes over my blood runs blue (corn tortilla chip).
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Hits the spot every time. I really like these chips. Great filler if you need a quick fix for a chip. Serving size is great and there is NO NEED to grab more than what is called for. I also do not like sodium in my food, so this is the absolute way to go.