Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips uploaded by Michelle I.Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips uploaded by Lauren B.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs best award.
2011 certified.
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

• I have been extremely curious about these chips. I am very much a c...2 Answers
  • Do these taste any different from regular tortilla chips?5 Answers
Pat S.
Pat S.
Corpus Christi, TX
My Favorite Tortilla Chip

Of all the great brands in the market, Garden of Eatin' is one of my favorites when it comes to Blue Corn Tortilla Chips. They are light and crispy with just the right amount of salt to satisfy a craving. They are also Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Amy W.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
My go-to chip for everything from chips & salsa to nachos to homemade chicken tortilla soup. These are the best addition to your repertoire of culinary masterpieces because they are great alone. And then they are good FOR you! 😍
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this company and these chips. They taste the same as fatty, unhealthy chips, but without all the guilt. Organic and gluten free, too. I eat them mainly with hummus, but they go well with salsas too.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these chips! Great with dip for a summer snack! Great for my vegan diet. All natural ingredients! I got the m at Publix and pick them up for my beach days! Get snacking!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are delicious ! I don't always buy chips but when I do it's these. I use them as a base for nachos!
Martha M.
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
These chips are delicious. They go well with dips or to have by themselves as a snack.
daijah p.
daijah p.
Foodie Expert
These chip are gluten free, so everyone in my family can eat them. They have a rich corn taste. They remind me of the corn chips we get at a local authentic Mexican Restaurant. i love most food or snacks that are healthy and good for you. these are my favorite chips to take to lunch easy to pack and go. this is the best organic tortilla chip ive tasted yet! i highy recommend this brand!
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
Levittown, PA
OBSESSED with these tortilla chips. They're beyond delicious and beat out all other brands in taste, not to mention they're also healthy for chips! These are a must-have for parties and get togethers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Cape Coral, FL
Amazing chips by themselves or with any dips really. A healthier alternative without giving up flavor. I love these paired with guacamole or spinach dip!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Delicious chips, and healthy, too! I love the flavor, and they have the perfect amount of salt. They have a great depth of flavor, and they're organic! The blue color looks amazing for parties, as well. Definitely a huge fan of this product and product line.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Do these taste any different from regular tortilla chips?
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Foodie Expert
I have been extremely curious about these chips. I am very much a chip lover but want to choose healthier options. Do these chips taste close to 'regular' tortilla chips? Do you think they're truly better than regular chips?