Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips uploaded by marjolin r.Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips uploaded by Lauren B.Garden of Eatin' Corn Tortilla Chips Blue Chips uploaded by Michelle I.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Chips.
Corn tortilla chips.
American culinary chefsbest.
www.chefsbest.org.
Chefs best award.
2011 certified.
Made with organic blue corn.
Non GMO project, verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

• I have been extremely curious about these chips. I am ver...2 Answers
  • Do these taste any different from regular tortilla chips?5 Answers
Rachel W.
Wilmington, DE
When my family gets into our healthy kick we get these. One downsize is that they are expensive compared to the other options for tortilla chips however they are worth it.
Kristen M.
Shreveport
I love these chips as a healthier corn chip option! You can't even taste the difference - I buy this product all the time! Chips and salsa is my fave snack and these make the cut!
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
These chip are gluten free, so everyone in my family can eat them. They have a rich corn taste. They remind me of the corn chips we get at a local authentic Mexican Restaurant. i love most food or snacks that are healthy and good for you. these are my favorite chips to take to lunch easy to pack and go. this is the best organic tortilla chip ive tasted yet! i highy recommend this brand!
Michelle I.
I absolutely love this company and these chips. They taste the same as fatty, unhealthy chips, but without all the guilt. Organic and gluten free, too. I eat them mainly with hummus, but they go well with salsas too.
Pat S.
Corpus Christi, TX
My Favorite Tortilla Chip

Of all the great brands in the market, Garden of Eatin' is one of my favorites when it comes to Blue Corn Tortilla Chips. They are light and crispy with just the right amount of salt to satisfy a craving. They are also Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Amy W.
Westerville, OH
My go-to chip for everything from chips & salsa to nachos to homemade chicken tortilla soup. These are the best addition to your repertoire of culinary masterpieces because they are great alone. And then they are good FOR you! 😍
Nancy T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these chips! Great with dip for a summer snack! Great for my vegan diet. All natural ingredients! I got the m at Publix and pick them up for my beach days! Get snacking!
Rachel B.
Delicious chips, and healthy, too! I love the flavor, and they have the perfect amount of salt. They have a great depth of flavor, and they're organic! The blue color looks amazing for parties, as well. Definitely a huge fan of this product and product line.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
Love blue corn tortilla chips! And these are so good. I usually get the store brand but I gave these a try and they are delicious. Pair them with some guacamole and fresh salsa and it's a party! A must try!
Shaina H.
Levittown, PA
OBSESSED with these tortilla chips. They're beyond delicious and beat out all other brands in taste, not to mention they're also healthy for chips! These are a must-have for parties and get togethers
Jordan M.
Do these taste any different from regular tortilla chips?
Desiree S.
I have been extremely curious about these chips. I am very much a chip lover but want to choose healthier options. Do these chips taste close to 'regular' tortilla chips? Do you think they're truly better than regular chips?