BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Black Bean Corn Tortilla Chips.
Made with organic yellow corn.
Non GMO project verified.
Nongmoproject.org.
Gluten free. see more...

• Do these taste as good as their other chips?3 Answers
Karen D.
Pierson
Light and crispy, these chips have tons of flavor and they are quite affordable too.  They aren't super salty and have more corn flavor per chip than other brands.  They are delicious and I would totally recommend them to others.  They stay whole for the most part with few broken chips at the bottom.
Laura G.
One of my "go-to" Tortilla chips.  I feel that when I buy these not only am I getting great tasting chips but I know they are way healthier than the other brands out there.  I always have a few bags around the house as you never know when company will drop by!
Caity C.
I always feel like organic chips taste better, this product is no exception! I love the flavor and texture of these chips, they are great for dipping in salsa or cheese. They are even good by themselves!
Alexis M.
Brooklyn
Bean chips are a great substitute for corn chips or potato chips and a much healthier option! I love to eat these chips with a little hummus as a snack.
Rae M.
Harrison Township, MI
I love these chips!
They are at my local grocery store every week I buy them all the time and of course the fact that they're organic is even better
Lucille S.
SAINT LOUIS
These are good chips. I use them with the black bean dip. I make they are always fresh and have a good amount of chips in the bag.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I love buying these at sprouts! They go great with dip or cheese. And since they are organic you won't feel guilty eating them.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I absolutely love these chips with some hummus. It give it a little extra flavor and it's from a great organic brand
Kinga S.
Do these taste as good as their other chips?

back