BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin' Chia Seed Corn Tortilla Chips: Made with organic yellow corn With omega-3's Gluten free Non GMO Project Verified Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hana C.
The first time I tried these was because my grandma bought them, and at first I thought I wouldn't be a fan because generally things made with chia are lacking in flavour. These, however, are just as flavourful and interesting as any of their other products, and I have bought them on my own since.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
These chips were delicious. They do have a more grainy texture to them but I didn't have a problem with that. The ingredients list was clean which appealed to me. We will buy these again. The only con is the bag doesn't come with many chips.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy. I love a healthy, hearty chip. They are all organic and made with organic corn. I prefer to buy these over a processed white corn chip product any day. I love that they are packed with chia seeds - which are high in omegas and low in cholesterol! I know some people don't like certain products like this because there are certain chips that are bland - but these have so much flavor and are so tasty alone.
Finnian Z.
Hainesport
Oh yeah! Gettin' your nutrition in everywhere, including your Tortola chips! This isn't your mother's gorilla chip! I love the heartiness of this chip and the knowledge that it is actually adding nutrients to your body
ⒻⓇⒶⓃⒸⒺⓈⒸⒶ •.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down my favorite bag of chips. The texture of the chip is hearty and thick. It is incomparable to other chips because it is so unique and have such a delicious flavor!!! I want to eat these right now!!!
Tia Y.
I love these chips.  They are the only tortilla chips that we buy at our house. They are affordable and often on sale at my local Kroger.  I have taken them to parties and now my friends buy these.
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
Foodie Expert
Red hot blues and this is our go to brand. Great alone or with hummus or salsa or even melted cheese or on chili.
d a.
Querétaro
A healthy option when you want to buy tortilla chips.. They are tasty and the pro they have is the Chia seed!
Cupcake B.
How are these? Where can i buy them?