Skye T.
New York , NY
Omg I am obsessed with these, & they are not always easy to find! When I do find them (are they seasonal?) I tend to buy more than one. The flavor simply doesn't compare to any other chip... Garden of Eatin' makes good quality chips in general (second fave is the blue corn w/ sesame) but when I ran into a shortage of my butternut squash chips at practically every store last year I tried a number of their other flavored varieties and like I said, nothing comes close to the flavor of these! Num num... I could (& sometimes do) eat the whole bag!