BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to loyal customers, Garden of Eatin' is proud to present a sensational blend of butternut squash and organic yellow corn. This satisfying snack features a natural butternut squash flavor you can taste in every chip! Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels Garden of Eatin' grinds and cooks. The unforgettable flavor and high quality ingredients come from their long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices. So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and enjoy these fun and flavorful chips. You'll be glad you did. Made with Organic Yellow Corn. see more...

Heather A.
Girard , OH
Totally yum! Bought them on impulse just to mix up the routine on our regular tortilla chips, and was surprised by how tasty they were! Good for snacking by themselves or with a seasonal dip...we've tried them with pumpkin hummus and it was absolutely fabulous! Only wish the bag was bigger...these chips are pretty hard to share!
Hip Influenster đź’‹.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
These were surprisingly tasty. They had a rich, buttery but slightly sweet taste. They tasted wonderful with avocado dip and with salsa - but you can eat them plain and they taste good!
Skye T.
Omg I am obsessed with these, & they are not always easy to find! When I do find them (are they seasonal?) I tend to buy more than one. The flavor simply doesn't compare to any other chip... Garden of Eatin' makes good quality chips in general (second fave is the blue corn w/ sesame) but when I ran into a shortage of my butternut squash chips at practically every store last year I tried a number of their other flavored varieties and like I said, nothing comes close to the flavor of these! Num num... I could (& sometimes do) eat the whole bag!
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
Oh man, these chips are ADDICTIVE!  I'm usually not a fan of squash-flavored things, even though I haven't had but so many. But I was completely sold at first bite!  It's so flavorful that I'd planned to eat them with guacamole, and snacked on these alone!
Makayla M.
Simsbury
Foodie Expert
Wonderful product, natural taste and perfect crunchiness. I found this delicious and have bought over and over again and would recommend.
Tyleen S.
Clarkston, GA
Low sodium is what drew me to this brand in the first place. Pulse a taste of veggies makes this the healthiest choice
Ana A.
Super recomendo
Ă“timo
Eu usei aprovei e super recomendo para todos
Ameiii
Super recomendo para todos
Leydi D.
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with this, I really like buying a bag of this chips when I want to relax and just have a good time, they're really really worth it