BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden Of Eatin'® Blue Corn Taco Shells.
Made with organic blue corn.
12 taco shells.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal L.
Sterling, VA
I bought these taco shells from whole foods for my husbands birthday dinner. We were looking forward to a tasty relaxing meal at home. These shells tasted stale and were very disappointing. I spent much more on these taco shells compared to some more popular taco product brands. I wouldn't buy again and would have returned them but didn't have time. The rest of our dinner was great but these shells were a major disappointment. I have tried other blue corn chips with satisfaction and liked other products by garden of eatin but these were a big No.
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
I really like this brand. I really like these taco shells too because they are organic and blue corn. Which I think is better for you than yellow because its blue. They probably cost little bit more than a normal ortega shell or whatever but, it's worth the price if you don't want gmo's in your food. I also like putting these in the toaster oven for like 2 min to get them crispy.
Lesley M.
I love everything about these expect the price. I wish healthy, organic food didn't have to break the bank. These are beautiful blue corn and look lovely on the plate. As for taste, the taste is great. I'd buy these more often if they were more affordable.
Amber M.
These are perfect for our family taco night! My grandma loved these, and so did everyone else. They were something different for us to try and it was great
Madeline D.
A healthier, more natural substitute for a favorite food. There aren’t many ways to make tacos more healthy, and the shell has a lot to do with it
Elsa K.
Parrish
These blue corn taco shells are a great choice if you're looking for a healthier, organic option for Taco Tuesday! Crispy and hold together nicely.
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
Great addition to Taco Tuesdays! I never had an issue with the color as I purchase the corn chips. Loved it and they backed up nice.
Elena E.
I love blue corn chips and was so excited when I saw these. I don't eat tacos often, but when I do I like to go for things like this
Chonita F.
Clifton, NJ
Pretty good but took some getting used to for me. It could have just been the visual difference and less the taste.
Michelle B.
Love these shells...it helps me get my kids to eat healthy tacos because they think the blue shells are fun