BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Corn Taco Dinner Kit.
12 taco shells, sauce & seasoning.
Just add meat and toppings.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
Made with organic blue corn. see more...

Ashlee L.
Our family loves taco night and these blue corn taco shells have become a pantry staple! The flavor and crunch favor is fantastic. If you haven't already, try the blue corn chips as well. They are delicious!
heather M.
West Jordan, UT
My family has been eating these for sometime. Love the taste of these and now that my husband is on a low sodium diet. And these are great for that only 5mg of sodium for two shells!
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
There a little harder than most taco shells and a tiny bit more bland. Still not the worst tacos I've had though. I would buy them again if they were on sale.
Ashley P.
I love the regular blue corn chips. If you have had the chips and like them, these taco shells are a must!
Paris H.
Indianapolis, IN
Taco night every Friday for me and my family and this is a product we must have
Diana V.
So good oh my God :) this is so amazing and tasty. Please get one and share with every single person in the entire world
Meryem A.
Chlef
Nice one i like it so much ...the taste you feel it the right one we consume it a lot with my friends and usally