BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

The true-blue color and hearty texture of our Garden of Eatin' Blue Corn Chips make them as pleasing to your palette as they are to your eyes. Made from organic blue corn and wholesome garden ingredients, these chips pack enough flavor and crunch to liven up any party. see more...

∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
∇ICTΩRIΔ L.
Riverside, NJ
Love these with my guacamole, or Buffalo chicken dip. They also have guacamole "seasoned" chips by this brand that are to die for, all alone..not listed on here. Better than the salty Tostitos. Love the crunch that these have.I purchase them all the time, worth the extra dollar or so in my opinion. Stays fresh for a long long time .. providing you seal the bag properly.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
My most favorite chips in the world. These chips have the perfect amount of crunch and salt, and the nutrition facts aren't completely terrible. I snack on these plain, with salsa, and sometimes even make nachos out of them since they hold up so well to salsas and dips! They are a kitchen staple for sure.
Kaiti A.
Kaiti A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I first tried these at Jason's Deli with my fiancé and ever since, these have been my favorite blue corn chip. They pair so well with salsa or guacamole because they have a unique and satisfying taste that regular tortilla chips lack.
Clare G.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
I have been eating and loving these chips since I was a child they are amazing nothing bad about them they filled me up and I don't feel gross after I'm done eating them and they're a little pricey but you can catch them on sale
Stevie B.
Stevie B.
Oakland Township
Crunchy. I break these up and use them in place of croutons on my salad. Thick enough that they don't break in the bag so most chips are whole. Delicious with guacamole. A little pricey but worth it for non GMO.
Heather F.
Heather F.
WADDELL, AZ
I purchase this in the "no salt" variety. I love that the chips can be used in pretty much every situation because of their mild corn taste and absence of salt means no altering of the taste of dips.
Khadijah W.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
So I tried these for the first time today. They are a little bit salty but other then that they taste really good. The blue flavor does nothing to them but makes the cute
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
So good! Perfect amount of salt. Thick so they don't break when you scoop salsa or sour cream etc. No GMOs they have big bags and small bags. A little more expensive but they are healthier for you compared to Tostitos
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Weymouth, MA
The best! I'm obsessed with these because they are super crispy and crunchy and go great with any salsa or guacamole!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Meridian
Love these chips! They are a little saltier than I would like but they are crunchy and delicious.