BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden Of Eatin' Blue Chips, No Salt, Party Size, 16 oz see more...

• Really want to try this but I'm not a fan of regular corn...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
member-acad5
These chips are fantastic! They have ingredients that you can actually pronounce, and they taste delicious. They are a thicker chip, so they are great to use with dip.
Sienna S.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite nacho chips! They hold up well under cheese and even crisp up more when put in the oven. Great party chips. Nice and thick and great on salads. The lack of salt is not even noticed because the chip is so good. Can handle thick dips and salsas like a champ!
Miriah D.
I LOVE these chips!! They have a great taste and big enough to scoop salsa! I purchase these at Whole Foods. It's a little pricey for the amount but it's great quality. You can purchase these at Kroger or Target.
Jennifer H.
Lacombe
We use this as our go to chip for everything! No extra salt needed and these chips are dip approved! They hold up well with dips with a great crisp to theme we love making nachos with them!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Yummy very good in love them it's the best in can't stop eating them, taste like heavenue on eart, honestly the best buy of my 20 year old life
Megan A.
Lyons
I make my own dip. These are good chips. I don't like most chips and usually go for a tortilla type chip so this is good
Diane B.
Nashville, TN
My favorite organic blue chips by far. Hearty. Taste great with hummus; lower sodium than other brands and gluten free
Ashley T.
Arden
Delicious with homemade salsa or even nachos! We get these when they go on sale since they're a little pricey.
Barbara D.
Love a good blue corn! Very crunchy and great taste! This brand is awesome and they are gluten free!
Maya O.
Always keep in my pantry, easy grab taste great with hummus and Guacamole, and have great value
Alyaa A.
Really want to try this but I'm not a fan of regular corn tortillas is this different