Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips

by Garden Of Eatin'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.

American culinary ChefsBest, www.chefsbest.org.

Chef best award.

2011 certified.

Made with organic blue corn.

Non GMO project verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Gluten free.

What do you dip these in??
Start your review of Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips!
Cleveland Hts, OH
These chips are filling and I feel as if they are guilt free because they aren't like your usual tortilla chips. They have that crunch that I really want, and am a repeat customer. I would recommend these, but they do have an earthy taste (I personally like).
Laingsburg,MI
My family gets these chips nearly every week.  They are healthier than most corn chips and even my mom who is allergic to corn can tolerate a couple of these chips without getting sick.  The only thing I don't like is these chips seem thicker than most and are a little bland on their own.
Delaware , OH
Garden of Eatin' chips are a great and healthy alternative, to other tortilla chip brands. They are made with whole ingredients and wonderfully tasty! You can buy them at most grocery stores and are typically on sale. I would recommend their white corn or yellow corn chips as well.
Sacramento, CA
I was skeptical to try these at first because I don't normally go for blue tortilla chips. I'm glad I ended up trying them because I actually really liked them! They taste like any regular tortilla chips plus they're healthier for you which is a huge plus! I'd definitely buy these again!
Brooklyn , NY
The first time I purchased these blue chips and put them on my table everybody was looking at it like what in the world is that why is it blue and it’s definitely great for entertainment it’s healthier I like the taste I like to eat it with spinach dip and it’s a great for entertaining guests highly recommend it
Donovan
My favorite brand of blue corn tortilla chips. Great taste and and the thicker chips so they don’t break off when you are dipping them. Which is a huge plus haha! I feel better buying them over the basic tortilla chips I’m not sure if they are better for you but they taste a lot better!
Cincinnati, OH
Hands down the best tortilla chips on the market. We always come back to these! We love the thicker chips, which make them a reliable for scooping up salsa, bean dips or guacamole! We love the stone ground texture of the chips as well that make for satisfying, crunchy snacking!
Pittsburgh, PA
These lite, delicious tortilla chips are the best. Compared to regular tortilla chips, they are much healthier and I think more tasty. You can get a large bag for pretty cheap too! I only eat these when it comes to tortilla chips! These yummy chips are definitely a great buy!
I originally picked these chips because of the nutrition values and it wa s much better for me, but now I prefer the taste over other tortilla chips. I love the blue tortilla chips because they give a different type of flavor that is delicious! I always pick up at Kroger!
Elkhart, IN
These are my favorite! They have a good level of thickness aka the crunch factor, and I love the taste. They are salted but since the flavor is so rich, they don’t need a lot. I wish they weren’t so pricey, but when they go on sale at Kroger I always try to pick up a bag.