Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips

by Garden Of Eatin'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.

American culinary ChefsBest, www.chefsbest.org.

Chef best award.

2011 certified.

Made with organic blue corn.

Non GMO project verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Gluten free.

What do you dip these in??
Start your review of Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips!
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THESE CHIPS! I first tried these years ago with a fresh garden salsa, and I still think about them when I'm craving a fresh corn chip! They are delicious and healthy, and not too salty! I would not change anything about these chips. But maybe I'd up the quantity! Yum! <3
Philadelphia
Chips are a go to snack for my family of four. Im constantly thinking off dips or recipes, just to eat more of these. Hefty chip, thick crunch and not too salty. Perfect for dips and nachos. Chips do not break off into the dip. I buy this chip at Whole Foods or Fresh Grocer. Keeping two bags around is a must!
Carlisle, PA
These chips are fantastic. My husband and I always mix up a huge batch of guacamole and dig in. Very crunchy and the chips are most of the time in one piece. Very affordable. Great chips for a great price. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who loves a good tortilla chip
Herndon
Delicious snacking chip. Some chips are too thin and break under the weight of a hearty salsa or chunky guacamole, but this chip can take the dip!  This brand is usually pricier than other brands of tortilla chips, so I look for it on sale. Will buy again.
Maplewood , NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a chip-aholic, though I hate to admit it. And tortilla chips may be my favorites. But … since I have little self-control, I tend to eat too many. And they tend to have a lot of salt in them. These unsalted chips have plenty of flavor, and if you have dip with them, you would certainly never miss the salt. I just wish I could get these a bag or two at a time for a decent price. Looks like I need something like the pet feeders that only release a few chips per day!
Purchased at: Amazon
Great taste and just the right amount of salt. These are an awesome alternative to regular corn chips. I love to use these for nachos. They’re thick and sturdy so they hold up to lots of toppings. And since they’re higher in fiber, I like to think of them as being guilt free!
Clarence
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Best tortilla chips ever. I recommend recommend recommend! The flavor is spot on and they are perfectly salted! I definitely eat way too many of these! The price is a bit higher for this brand but the quality and natural aspects of these chips are worth it!
Keene, NH
These are the only chips i will use for nachos ever again! They are delicious and don’t get soggy like most do! I do not really like chips in general but i eat these plain, they have just the right amount of salt and the extra crunch is really good.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Costco
My kids always want “the blue chips, Mom!” Great taste, crunch, flavor. I feel good about these because they’re organic and super tasty. Pairs nicely with some homemade salsa or guacamole! Highly recommend!
Powell, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Best blue corn tortilla chips you can buy. We love them, and my husband especially adores them. He eats them almost daily. I bought another brand once, and he said to only buy Garden of Eatin’ from now on.