Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Tatiana P.Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Lindzie B.

BY GARDEN OF EATIN'

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.

American culinary ChefsBest, www.chefsbest.org.

Chef best award.

2011 certified.

Made with organic blue corn.

Non GMO project verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Gluten free. see more...

Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Don't make nachos without these. Even better by them selve with gauc or salsa. But make standard mexican nachos with all the toppings perfect. Not to mention the color. Its just my favorite addition to any snack or meal.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
Chips are a go to snack for my family of four. Im constantly thinking off dips or recipes, just to eat more of these. Hefty chip, thick crunch and not too salty. Perfect for dips and nachos. Chips do not break off into the dip. I buy this chip at Whole Foods or Fresh Grocer. Keeping two bags around is a must!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
These chips are fantastic. My husband and I always mix up a huge batch of guacamole and dig in. Very crunchy and the chips are most of the time in one piece. Very affordable. Great chips for a great price. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who loves a good tortilla chip
Evelyn M.
Herndon
Delicious snacking chip. Some chips are too thin and break under the weight of a hearty salsa or chunky guacamole, but this chip can take the dip!  This brand is usually pricier than other brands of tortilla chips, so I look for it on sale. Will buy again.
Jackie P.
Nashville, TN
I don’t know how using blue corn makes these better but they have a nice crunch and saltiness. They’re especially good with guacamole. These are so good I end up eating all the guac and chips in one sitting.
Krystal G.
Sugar Land , TX
These chips are so crispy and delicious!! I love the taste of the blue corn it’s a more authentic flavor. I will definitely be purchasing these again! They did not disappoint.
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
These are a staple in our house! Great ingredients and flavor. Only downside is the texture seems a little dense- definitely not a “light and crispy” tortilla chip!
Happy N.
Fort Worth
These chips are very delicious. I’m trying to eat less products that contain gluten, so these chips are a win for me. I like to eat them with salsa or guacamole.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
These are a staple in my home! I absolutely love these chips. They are a touch more expensive than say, a bag of Tostitos, but they are well worth it. These chips pair well with just about any dipping sauce. They make a great snack and or side dish for many meals. You will love these. But be warned, if you're not careful, you
'll eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Elaine N.
Ellabell, GA
I love, love these corn chips with dips. The great thing about them is they go great with pineapple mango and regular salsa. They are crunchy, healthy and full of flavor. They are a staple while grocery shopping.
Gaelle B.
What do you dip these in??