Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Lindzie B.

Garden of Eatin' Blue Chips Corn Tortilla Chips

Garden of Eatin'® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.

American culinary ChefsBest, www.chefsbest.org.

Chef best award.

2011 certified.

Made with organic blue corn.

Non GMO project verified.

Gluten free. see more...

Amyyy N.
These are our favorite chip for accompanying guacamole and hummus. I buy them as soon as there is a sale going on for them. I will admit that we don't buy them as often as we would like because of the price. We always highly recommend them though for parties and events, as we always use them for these things and get tons of compliments and questions about them
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
There's nothing bad I can say about these chips. They taste great and are good for salsa, guac, nachos, or dipping in hummus. I've also put them as a chili topper for some extra crunch. I like the color . Different from your typical white or yellow Tortilla chip. A little more money than regular chips but you get what you pay for.
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
These are a staple in my home! I absolutely love these chips. They are a touch more expensive than say, a bag of Tostitos, but they are well worth it. These chips pair well with just about any dipping sauce. They make a great snack and or side dish for many meals. You will love these. But be warned, if you're not careful, you
'll eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Yana N.
The first time I purchased these blue chips and put them on my table everybody was looking at it like what in the world is that why is it blue and it’s definitely great for entertainment it’s healthier I like the taste I like to eat it with spinach dip and it’s a great for entertaining guests highly recommend it
Syd A.
Chips are a go to snack for my family of four. Im constantly thinking off dips or recipes, just to eat more of these. Hefty chip, thick crunch and not too salty. Perfect for dips and nachos. Chips do not break off into the dip. I buy this chip at Whole Foods or Fresh Grocer. Keeping two bags around is a must!
Lorelle B.
My favorite brand of blue corn tortilla chips. Great taste and and the thicker chips so they don’t break off when you are dipping them. Which is a huge plus haha! I feel better buying them over the basic tortilla chips I’m not sure if they are better for you but they taste a lot better!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
I absolutely love blue tortilla chips and these are by far one of my favorites! The flavor and perfect salt content make these chips worth the price. I would definitely recommend to others! I've been able to find these chips at most grocery stores, which is super convenient for me!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
These chips are fantastic. My husband and I always mix up a huge batch of guacamole and dig in. Very crunchy and the chips are most of the time in one piece. Very affordable. Great chips for a great price. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who loves a good tortilla chip
Cassidy L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These lite, delicious tortilla chips are the best. Compared to regular tortilla chips, they are much healthier and I think more tasty. You can get a large bag for pretty cheap too! I only eat these when it comes to tortilla chips! These yummy chips are definitely a great buy!
Nikki H.
These are my favorite! They have a good level of thickness aka the crunch factor, and I love the taste. They are salted but since the flavor is so rich, they don’t need a lot. I wish they weren’t so pricey, but when they go on sale at Kroger I always try to pick up a bag.
Gaelle B.
What do you dip these in??